TIZEN VALIDATION

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:28 pm

[QUOTE=cvp] Got rejected 2 times on this now... can anyone help me?

[Defect]
The resolution of the application does not match the resolution of the device.

[Procedure]
1. Run the application.
2. Start the game and play. > end all. > Restart
3. Check that the graphic elements of the application are displayed properly according to the resolution of device.

[Expected Result]
The resolution of application must match that of the device.

The screenshot they attached looked like this:

What can I do to fix that?[/QUOTE]
take my tut it might help link is bellow
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:36 pm

[QUOTE=victordiz] Hi!
Tizen does Not accept the application, for the following reasons:
Application package has failed the integrity test.
The integrity of the application package must be verified.
Tell me what to do. Maybe someone knows. Thank you![/QUOTE]

It means most likely you changed something in the files after the wgt was built.
Once you build the game, everything has to remain the same: if you cancel, modify or substitute a file in the wgt, the "integrity test" will find out during validation and throw an error.

Hope this helps! roberto2013-11-21 15:39:32
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Thanks helped me your message I corrected config.xml and removed the unnecessary files from the folder. And Tizen took the game.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:03 am

Just wanted to say a big thanks to the people who helped get 2 of our apps Validated for the Compo. Holding thumbs lol

@szymeck

Thanks for always helping people out, and providing them with the info needed to get their games submitted.

If anyone would like to see a gallery of our game 'Hiro Ninja' here is a link https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hiro-Ninja/423116377809898
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:11 am

I ended up using all three of the Tizen related tutorials but got my app certified and accepted on the first try. Fingers are crossed that we do well in the competition! On a side note in my config.xml I used the all screen sizes feature that is in the C2 default config.xml for tizen, and the rest of the info in there was combined with the config file that the Tizen IDE creates. I basically used both of them to create a config that included all necessary tags from both and it worked like a charm...BluePhaze2013-12-06 07:12:30
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Please help me. I search a team member who live in eligible country. I've already sent the game. Contact PM. :)
B
S

Post » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:16 pm

hi, trying to enter the tizen challenge. How do you get the "Content ID"? Where exactly is it? I didn't see anything like in Profile.

Thanks.
B
S

Post » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:17 pm

did anybody get validation passage during Sat or Sun (today)? Seems like nothing is happening during the weekend and so the deadline will pass for many without response or just stuck in validation?? any thoughts?
B
S

Post » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:24 pm

I've never seen any activity from them on the weekends, this one included.

The content ID you can get as soon as you start working on the process, the number is visible in the URL from the start. It's the number that starts with 7 zeros.
You can also see it listed in the "For Sale" list click on the title, or if it's not ready yet, in the "Validation" window, click on it's title.

You can apply without the app being ready, so that if they approve it it will be instantly in the contest, but it won't count if they don't approve it in time.
I have one sitting there that was rejected for an external link in it that the back button didn't always return to the game, and they told me Friday. So I fixed it and applied anyway, but I bet the contest is over before they come back to work.

Don't know why they would end the contest on a Sunday at 11:59pm (US pacific time) when they don't work Sundays. (even got a 24 hours left email notice,)Paradox2013-12-08 21:55:12
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:13 pm

@Paradox

One of my apps was just validated and placed for sale today, but I entered it in the contest using it's content ID on the 7th of December before it was validated.

Does that mean it's not in the contest?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General