To early for a sequel?

0 favourites
  • Some of you might have heard about Five Nights With a Cow (new game on Scirra Arcade). Now you guys might know that there is two versions of the game on the Arcade: a mobile version and a PC version. Since the PC version doesn't work, I'm going to make a sequel so others can try to see what my games are like when they are not downgraded and made to support a tablet. So here is this image:

[https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/112833731012798898627/albums/6155222851554628177/6155222858341304722?sqi=109609516971984831770&sqsi=b28ea68f-74da-4a3b-8d42-f4d84c43ec06]

There is another reason I'm making FNWaC 2. It's because I feel that FNWaC 1 is a unoriginal and unfinished game. The idea is sort of original but the gameplay is far from original. FNWaC 2 will have more original gameplay (except for the cameras, those are staying) and also more enemies. However this might be the last FNaF fan game unless the game gets really popular and I decide to do one more. But that is very unlikely to happen. So please stay tuned to the Scirra arcade and fourms!

By the way, the game is far from finished. With only a few rigs and animations done. I haven't even started the game's DEVOLOPMENT. So yeah. It's gonna be long until a teaser trailer or playable demo comes.

• If you feel like the first one isnt full gameplay, I would just either call it a prototype, beta, etc.

and call the 2nd the normal one and work harder on it.

Or, just make FNWAC 1 look better and fell funner.

• Thanks. I think FNWaC 2 should still be called FNWaC 2. And I will try my best to make "Phone Guy" better and not just me reading a script (and yes, I write scripts for these). I'll try my best to fix up FNWaC 1 with more stuff in the office. Becaus in it there was no fan, no desk, only a big box with a lever.

I decide to do something different with the FNWaC 2. I decided to make the office full of easter eggs. The current ones are some references to youtubers and a little freddy head at the far left (which is impossible to see)

Here's the progress of the new office: [https://plus.google.com/+SonicRodriguez/posts/9zNJ9QZTbKX]

• Cool -

Good luck, hope to see the 2nd one soon

• I accidently deleted the full game's .capx so I have to edit the demo. Also I need Phone Calls and other stuff. I'll figure it out sooner or later

• I love the title. Five Nights with a Cow! But wouldn't the sequel have to be six nights with a cow?

• terrancd

s0nic5o000

"More nights with a cow"

Difficulty :

5 nights

10 nights

CAUTION! : 20 nights

• I plan it to still have 5 nights. Otherwise the title won't fit! But I might add a custom night if I have enough space for more events (I use the free version of Construct 2. And I'm on my 80th event, so let's hope things can work!)

• BTW just to let you guys know that I'm the only one here who actually uses Google+

On it, I post random crap and teasers for stuff.

If you want more information about this game and other stuff, check out my Google+ page and the official website for FNWaC 2! [https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SonicRodriguez/posts] [http://fivenightswithacow.weebly.com/]

• If you REALLY want it to be REALLY good, I recommend the personal license, it's cheap for what it is.

I also noticed that your download you needed construct 2..

there is a tutorial out there on scirra that lets you export it to .Exe

Try that.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • But I have no money to afford it! It's like $129.99!

• I accidently deleted the full game's .capx so I have to edit the demo. Also I need Phone Calls and other stuff. I'll figure it out sooner or later

That's why you need to put your .capx on Dropbox or Google Drive..

• > I accidently deleted the full game's .capx so I have to edit the demo. Also I need Phone Calls and other stuff. I'll figure it out sooner or later

>

That's why you need to put your .capx on Dropbox or Google Drive..

Well the game is doing fine, anyways. I just need some phone calls for it to work...

• Five Nights With a Cow 2 0.7:

Added Night 1 Phone Call.

Added Waffle for beating game.

I'm done for the week.

(I'll get back to working on the game next weekend)

• BTW just to let you guys know that I'm the only one here who actually uses Google+

On it, I post random crap and teasers for stuff.

hahaha same here lol ! funny way to put it, as for the game, if you keep adding at it , or maybe check this hints here, to cut off some events, and add more features but i think youl have to recode everything if you'd follow my tips from the specific topic!

keep at it eventually will be better game!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)