Tokinsom... you're famous!

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:27 pm

DESTRUCTOID famous. :wink:

[url:1ilc6ux2]http://www.destructoid.com/want-another-new-metroid-game-check-out-minitroid-182072.phtml[/url:1ilc6ux2]

I think this is the fourth Construct game that I've seen mentioned on a popular gaming site (Kotaku is another). Kinda cool to see it happen every once in a while.

Well... the pressure is on now, good sir! :mrgreen:
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm not suprised--Minitroid is absolutely adorably retro, and the game-play videos Tokinsom has up on Youtube really sell it. Best wishes on completing the project, Tokinsom!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Nice. :) Metroid has always been at the top of my favorite videogames list, and this game looks great to me.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:13 am

really nice to know that construct games are getting famous, i think there should be a page on the main website featuring some of the good game like Mega Thumb(it's front paged on game jolt) Lucidity and WIP's like minitroid and Lucid's mantis sword game.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:05 pm

[quote="abhilash2863":2fucwi0h]really nice to know that construct games are getting famous, i think there should be a page on the main website featuring some of the good game like Mega Thumb(it's front paged on game jolt) Lucidity and WIP's like minitroid and Lucid's mantis sword game.[/quote:2fucwi0h]

There have been quite a few games with good exposure that are made with Construct...

A couple that come to mind was that sound driven thing that Radix made, and Towerclimb by Davioware.

I'm sure there have been others as well, but my memory fails me.

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 am

yea, the front site should have more content on it and links, [size=85:2ojn8zah]sort of like the clickteam site [/size:2ojn8zah]*whispers*

its just kinda empty right now, and doesn't reflect all the awesomeness thats been done thus far.

i mean, like 90% the demos/downloads/game examples are from like a year or more ago!
B
S
G

Return to Open Topic