Top 10 Games

Discuss new games or share memories of old

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:06 am

You seem to be a mobile-addict^^
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:56 pm

@beverlicious , I like The games of The mobiles but I would prefer if they were supported for Computers
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:20 pm

Lot of them are web games.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:01 am

1. Final Fantasy Series (VII is the king!!!! All other games bow before him or I will unleash Omnislash and summon Bahamut!!!)
2. Resident Evil Series (There are so many good ones, but the original was just a game changer!)
3. StarCraft series (Easy choice!)
4. Twisted Metal series (Don't know how many hours I spent on no2.....probably too much!)
5. Red Alert and Command & Conquer series ( I know they are different games, but they felt so similar and it was so much fun and a revolution at its time!!!)
6. Devil May Cry series (Really fast paced action, cool demon characters, huge assemble of weapons and combos.....probably should be higher!)
7. God of War series (Gore, nudity, profanity, action and a godly coolness only Kratos has.....hmmm....I hope he doesn't come after me for not putting him higher!)
8. GranTurismo (Loved no2 the most.....I don't think I have spent more time on a single game than this...... easily over 10000 hours......I kid you not!!!)
9. Need For Speed series (Underground2 is still the best I think, it really pushed the series to another level.)
10. PES (Hehe being a football fan....the first one for the sega was so funny yet good. The first game to try and mimic players hairstyles....haha so many good times and laughs)

Haha these are just my personal opinion....in the end, these are the games that were able to create such a strong feeling to me when playing them.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:59 pm

1. World of Goo
2. MapleStory
3. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
4. Super Metroid
5. Super Mario Bros 3
6. Final Fantasy III / VI
7. Xenoblade Chronichles
8. Digimon World 3 (it's not one of the best games ever, but it's important to me)
9. Metroid Prime, Echoes, Corruption
10. The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
B
S

Post » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:50 am

My 10 favs, in no particular order:

Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, Quake 1, Doom, DN3d, A link to the past, Witcher 2, Fallout 1, Legends of Grimrock, Xenoblade

!0... I could write a 100, lol

Few more: Original Devil May Cry, Sword & Sworcery, Mario World, FF6, Secret of Mana 2 and 3, Diablo 2, Shadow Warrior remake,

Honorable mention: CHESS, my fav game of all time!
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:32 am

Message: MotiurNuggeta is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hello,
Thanks a lot for a awesome presentation on game! Yes i am agree with your content.
Some days ago i gotten a amazing sites with a lot of interesting free game. There was also many online It Support and also have gift for winner
B

Post » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:16 pm

10) Sweet Home
9) Forbidden Forest
8) Final Fantasy 6
7) Phantasy Star 3
6) Shadowrun Returns
5) Killer 7
4) Hotline Miami
3) No More Heroes
2) Shadowrun - Genesis
1) Zombies ate my Neighbors

My tastes are a bit esoteric.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:02 pm

"Zombies ate my neighbours" was sooo unbelievable cool as MP-game :)
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 02, 2014 3:21 pm

The best game ever made is undoubtly X-COM terror from the deep. Some argue the first one is better but it's not true. While it laid the mechanics, the presentation, detail, difficulty and TERROR of the second game is unmatched. I have played Undying and was scared, I have played all the Dead Space series and they were tense... But no fear in the world beats the terror the TENTACULAT causes, nothing in the world is more horrible then your Commander dying to a bio-drone self destruction, no other game where you hold you breath during enemy turn, staring the "HIDDEN MOVEMENT" screen helplessly, praying your second-in-command survives this turn, because he/she took a %95 shot and missed and left facing a Tasoth. And the Moleculer Control of the aliens, which attack your soldiers brain functions and turn them against you!

I must mention Tentaculat... This guy has a ton of time units, incredibly high reflexes - so you can't easily reaction fire them- can't insta-kill them without heaviest of sonic weapons which are high in the research tree, and most importantly... they float near your soldies, they attack them in melee. and turn them into zombies. The dead body is controlled by injected parasite, attacking his fellow teammates. Not only the remaining soldiers need to shoot their beloved friend, when they do, another tentaculat is spawned from the body... And the nightmare cycles begins anew.

Before you know, you are trying to solve a giant puzzle with lots of mechanics... trying to stay in cover, do the mission objective, capture live aliens for research, fight off tentaculats, incredibly though lobsterman, mind-controlling tasoth, self-destructing bio-dromes... all the while managing your bases, research, production, economy, fighter subs... fighting against the aliens seemingly unstoppable spread over the globe, intercepting their missions, destroying their production and control facilities which they seem to build two for each previous base they have every month... and you have to satisfy your global funding countries. And you WANT to walk into that chamber of torture willingly! The game was not hard for the sake of being hard. It was hard to forge you into perfection. And you YEARNED for that perfection.

Then one day, you grow balls and decide to all of these in superhuman difficulty...

There were so many hidden, tiny details buried in TFTD... Like the tiles your men step on make different sounds based on their material, like the many small factors used to calculate panic... did you know being on fire increased panic probability? And the way skills improve, and the way you get attached to your men... And the way you design your base, and later aliens raid your base, and you play the game inside the base AS YOU DESIGNED IT. And on higher difficulty levels you needed to include base design in a tactical viewpoint as well... It was the perfect balance of art, style, variability, difficulty, complexity, presentation and satisfaction. If I had the power, I would have forced everyone in the world to play it.

There are other good games but next to TFTD they are just "mentionable", The new X-COM is quite good and a realy good challenge, but the TERROR part was removed.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Game Discussions