Topics System in Construct 2

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:05 pm

I want to create a forum within the Construct 2 for my game ... How can I create a system to create topics it? And to bring up the topic when we create and who created the thread ??

Sorry, i don't speak english :/!
B

Post » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Epiconnn wrote:I want to create a forum within the Construct 2 for my game ... How can I create a system to create topics it? And to bring up the topic when we create and who created the thread ??

That would be astronomically difficult and advance. Using available engine in the market is still the best way.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:02 am

DuckfaceNinja wrote:
Epiconnn wrote:I want to create a forum within the Construct 2 for my game ... How can I create a system to create topics it? And to bring up the topic when we create and who created the thread ??

That would be astronomically difficult and advance. Using available engine in the market is still the best way.

Ok, thank you!
B

Post » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:18 am

@Epiconnn While not being able to open it in the game, if you're running it in a web browser you can add a Browser object and can do the following:

Browser -> Page is visible
Keyboard -> On G pressed (an example key)

Then add Browser -> Open URL in new window -> and enter the URL of the forum you want and the title of that window. Now, whenever the game tab is active and visible, if you hit G it'll open up a new tab or window with your forum topic in it.
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:39 pm

inquiesco wrote:@Epiconnn While not being able to open it in the game, if you're running it in a web browser you can add a Browser object and can do the following:

Browser -> Page is visible
Keyboard -> On G pressed (an example key)

Then add Browser -> Open URL in new window -> and enter the URL of the forum you want and the title of that window. Now, whenever the game tab is active and visible, if you hit G it'll open up a new tab or window with your forum topic in it.

thank you :D
B

Post » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:41 am

No problem! Good luck with the rest of development, :).
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Return to How do I....?