torso/legs sprite for topdown shooter

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed May 29, 2013 10:53 am

hello !
im trying to achieve a topdown shooter.
im looking for an existing sprite sheet of a character type "hotline miami"
i intend to do my own sprite, but it would be helpful to see a working sprite sheet to base my work on it. i wasnt able to find one on internet so if someone have one and is ok to share it with me , it would be apprecied !

thank you very much !
B
S

Post » Wed May 29, 2013 11:20 am

Hi,
I to am playing around with a top down shooter. I am planing on using "age of Zombies" for my template to get the right perspective. Don't know if this helps or not.
B

Post » Wed May 29, 2013 11:33 am

hi
i'll look at it.
but i would like to do a "real" top down, so , no perspective.
B
S

Post » Thu May 30, 2013 8:58 am

I don't know if you will find this of any use?
http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic67349.html

You can modify them and use as a template for your top down sprites but I would like it if you gave credit for using them in such a way...

There are not a ton of animations on these either but it has a firing animation and a walking one for you to observe for reference?

Kind Regards
Patrick
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 30, 2013 11:36 am

hi !
thank you.

i've already find these one :)
thats good but i was hoping to find a sprite sheete with torso and legs separate. also a bigger size would be nice.

i've done something but i've got some bug when the legs is a 90 of the body, you can see some parts of the legs you shouldnt see.

anyway, for the moment i let this aside. the legs will be pointing at the mouse, as the body and head. this a bit strange when the character strafe but its ok.

i'll show you when i make a dropbox account. soon !

B
S

Post » Thu May 30, 2013 12:38 pm

[QUOTE=manukeo] hi !
thank you.

i've already find these one :)
thats good but i was hoping to find a sprite sheete with torso and legs separate. also a bigger size would be nice.

i've done something but i've got some bug when the legs is a 90 of the body, you can see some parts of the legs you shouldnt see.

anyway, for the moment i let this aside. the legs will be pointing at the mouse, as the body and head. this a bit strange when the character strafe but its ok.

i'll show you when i make a dropbox account. soon !

[/QUOTE]

Well I look forward to seeing it =]
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 30, 2013 1:50 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8idvk8ncko8fvx/2shooter.capx

B
S

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests