Touch (9 in 1) (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Touch (9 in 1) — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/touch-9-in-1-3400

<h3>Touch mechanics:</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Scrolling along X-axis
    • Scrolling along Y-axis
    • Scrolling along both axes
    • Inertial scrolling along X-axis
    • Inertial scrolling along Y-axis
    • Inertial scrolling along both axes
    • Zooming
    • Swiping (4 directions)
    • Swiping (8 directions)

<p>I will add new mechanics if anyone of the owners will need it.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Touch (9 in 1)

• Cool, great work

• , thank you

• paradine

Great work !

Each feature taken separately is excellent ! Now, we would love to be able to combine them. For example, the basic combo Swipe to scroll/Zoom. Is it something you could try implement ?

Nice capx BTW

• Laurent

Thank you!

Try to disable 63 event and manually enable "active on start" checkbox for the groups you want to work at the same time.

If you would have any problems with it, let me know your email, I will send you the capx-file with the changes you need

My email:

Thanks again!

• Thanks paradine,

I did follow your instruction but apparently, Zoom and Scroll+ Both appear to conflict. Touch behavior for scroll makes the screen move before scroll occurs.

I'm afraid this kind one conflicts may appear with every combination. For example, if I want to combine Scroll with Swipe. How can they be differentiated ?

• Laurent

I have created the new version. Please, try it. The capx-file will appear as soon as it is accepted.

I think, Scroll and Swipe should not be combined with each other, because, scrolling is an action that happens during/after swiping. But you can combine them if they have different axis. For example you can combine vertical scrolling with horizontal swiping and horizontal scrolling with vertical swiping.

P.S. if you want to create swiping along only x-axis or y-axis you can take "SwipeFourDirections" and delete 29-31 or 32-34 events.

• paradine

Thanks !

I just downloaded the capx and tried it and it seems to work well. Combining scroll and swipe detection can be interesting to find out the direction of a scroll movement. And scroll seems to work well with zoom.

Thanks a lot !

• Laurent

You are welcome!

May be you mean that you want type of Swipe that will show the direction of swipe not at 4 or 8 directions but angle of finger's motion should be shown or may be after swipe the arrow should show the direction? And also the distance between touch start point and touch end point should be shown?

Please, let me know, and I will add this.

Thank you, too!

• Laurent

You are welcome!

May be you mean that you want type of Swipe that will show the direction of swipe not at 4 or 8 directions but angle of finger's motion should be shown or may be after swipe the arrow should show the direction? And also the distance between touch start point and touch end point should be shown?

Please, let me know, and I will add this.

Thank you, too!

paradine

That, indeed, would be a very nice addition too ! And what about swipe speed also ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That, indeed, would be a very nice addition too ! And what about swipe speed also ?

Laurent

Yes, I can add swipe speed too. The current speed should be shown during the swipe or you want to see the average speed after the swipe? And about the direction - you want to see it's 360-based angle or in some other way?

• paradine

You have very good ideas !

Let's say :

Swipe speed :

• current speed during swipe
    • Average speed at the end of swipe

Direction :

• 360 based
    • average (like you already did : top/left, left, bottom/left...)

What about swipe distance ?

Thanks, sir !

• Laurent

I have added 13 new mechanics, now there are 22 mechanics.

Also I have improved the way they are combined.

Here is the new demo.

Capx-file will appear after acception.

I bet, now there is everything you need

• paradine

Wow ! That's incredible !!

Many thanks to you for making the interface all of, I'm sure, have been dreaming of for a long time !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)