Touch screen trigering mouse event

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:30 pm

In a game I am currently making, ment primarely to be played on phones, tablets and PCs, I noticed something weird when testing on my Xperia E:

The touchscreen can trigger both touch inputs and Mouse inputs (and it seems pretty much to do so not always the same way, sometimes touch comes first, other times mouse), is there any way to work around this?

Note:
-The "Use mouse input" propriety in the touch object is NOT Enabled, so that is not the problem.
-also my tablet (galaxy tab 3) didn't trigger the mouse input, so it seems to be device specific
-I don't use wrapper since the game is meant to be played inside the browser, and I cannot use any.
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:34 pm

Which browser do you use?
Is it set to emulate desktop behaviour?
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:44 pm

I tried the included browser and Chrome for android, they are in their basic configurations, without "see desktop version" parameter (I think this is what you meant)

@LittleStainAphrodite2014-01-30 12:49:49
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?