touch scroll/zoom map

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:59 pm

@seraphin , @Laurent

I don't know if it fits on your project but here it goes the zooming part of my dead project :P
Zoomin-out by touch.jpg

This allow you to zoom in and zoom out with a maximum and minimum by just shortening the distance between the two fingers, or increasing it. I don't know if there are another easier way to do it but that's how I managed to do it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
56
S
21
G
3
Posts: 602
Reputation: 6,612

Post » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:43 am

kossglobal wrote:@seraphin , @Laurent

I don't know if it fits on your project but here it goes the zooming part of my dead project :P
Zoomin-out by touch.jpg

This allow you to zoom in and zoom out with a maximum and minimum by just shortening the distance between the two fingers, or increasing it. I don't know if there are another easier way to do it but that's how I managed to do it



Thanks @kossglobal can you give the global variable you made? i can't do it right
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
6
S
1
Posts: 24
Reputation: 450

Post » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:06 pm

seraphin wrote:
kossglobal wrote:@seraphin , @Laurent

I don't know if it fits on your project but here it goes the zooming part of my dead project :P
Zoomin-out by touch.jpg

This allow you to zoom in and zoom out with a maximum and minimum by just shortening the distance between the two fingers, or increasing it. I don't know if there are another easier way to do it but that's how I managed to do it



Thanks @kossglobal can you give the global variable you made? i can't do it right


firstTOUCH, secondTOUCH, Initial_Touch_Distance, Actual_Touch_Distance and Zoom. Sorry, I forgot to mention ZOOM.
About the variable Zoom you only need to set it's value to the layout Scale and then it will work. Like this.

Every tick > Set Zoom to LayoutScale
B
56
S
21
G
3
Posts: 602
Reputation: 6,612

Post » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:16 pm

can you upload ur sample capx @kossglobal? if you don't mind
B
6
S
1
Posts: 24
Reputation: 450

Post » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm

seraphin wrote:can you upload ur sample capx @kossglobal? if you don't mind

Z.capx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
56
S
21
G
3
Posts: 602
Reputation: 6,612

Post » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:58 pm

kossglobal wrote:
seraphin wrote:can you upload ur sample capx @kossglobal? if you don't mind

Z.capx



@kossglobal can u help me put a limit in zooming out? here's the sample capx in construct that i modify.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
6
S
1
Posts: 24
Reputation: 450

Post » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:32 pm

seraphin wrote:
kossglobal wrote:
seraphin wrote:can you upload ur sample capx @kossglobal? if you don't mind

Z.capx



@kossglobal can u help me put a limit in zooming out? here's the sample capx in construct that i modify.


zoom (1)01010101.capx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
56
S
21
G
3
Posts: 602
Reputation: 6,612

Post » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:18 pm

There is a link to a CAPX in the 2nd comment
Using R243 for all examples
B
69
S
20
G
6
Posts: 379
Reputation: 9,699

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:22 am

@kossglobal, @emoaeden How can set 1.0 scale zoom out and zoom in until 4.0? i mean when it starts scale is 1.0 then cannot be zoom out but when it zoom in when it zoom out it goes back to 1.0 scale?
B
6
S
1
Posts: 24
Reputation: 450

Post » Fri May 29, 2015 11:17 am

so did anyone have a working .caps file of zoom in/out using mobile touch ....

if so please send me the file as I have tried all the possibilities but still didn't for success ....
Image
B
36
S
13
G
1
Posts: 99
Reputation: 3,051

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alextro and 4 guests