TR free knowledge #1

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:56 pm

I will try to write one tutorial every week. Tomorrow I plan to write a new one on my blog.

What tutorial would you like to read?

Something about PHP communication?
Building games for AirConsole?
Intel XDK <-> CocoonIO migration?

Let me know if there is a particular topic you would like to have clarified.

Cheers!

EDIT
Tutorial ready: How to fix the build error with Intel XDK and Appodeal?
Last edited by BackendFreak on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:24 pm

Since you mentioned, PHP communication would be nice :)

Are you planning to upload your tutorials to the Scirra website as well?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:07 pm

I've recieved a request by email from @Cipriux to make a tutorial about How to succesfully build an app using newest Intel XDK and Appodeal ads. So this one will be first and should be done in several hours.

glerikud wrote:Since you mentioned, PHP communication would be nice :)

Are you planning to upload your tutorials to the Scirra website as well?

Do you have any particular feature you whould like me to cover regarding C2 and PHP or just an overall manual how to send data from/to PHP with C2?

Regarding posting tutorial on Scirra site. I will probably make a "link tutorial" as I did with How to build optimized Intel XDK Crosswalk app properly?. There is no point to make fully reduntant entries.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:13 pm

BTW: @Cipriux can you check your email if you've recieved my reply? For some reason I've noticed my emails end up in SPAM folder sometimes.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:22 pm

BackendFreak wrote:I've recieved a request by email from @Cipriux to make a tutorial about How to succesfully build an app using newest Intel XDK and Appodeal ads. So this one will be first and should be done in several hours.

I will add another request for this :)

Much appreciated. And I bought your book!
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:32 pm

mercedescolomar wrote:
BackendFreak wrote:I've recieved a request by email from @Cipriux to make a tutorial about How to succesfully build an app using newest Intel XDK and Appodeal ads. So this one will be first and should be done in several hours.

I will add another request for this :)

Much appreciated. And I bought your book!

Thank you @mercedescolomar :). Please rate it if you found it useful ;) Much appreciated!

BTW: I talked with Appodeal today and we were investigating the issue. I think all is working now. Still testing, will keep you updated.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:18 pm

@BackendFreak Yeah, I still have issues with what Appodeal team suggested , since having only appodeal + google play services in my project -> Build successful, but if I also use Cranbbery's Game plugin it will automatically import GooglePlayServices which is in conflict with appodeal google play services
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:01 pm

BackendFreak wrote:Do you have any particular feature you whould like me to cover regarding C2 and PHP or just an overall manual how to send data from/to PHP with C2?

I think secure connection and data-transfer to an SQL server would be great.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:21 pm

Tutorial is ready. If you have a problem building app with Intel XDK and Appodeal ADs, here is the solution.

How to fix the build error with Intel XDK and Appodeal?

@Cipriux let me know if this works for you. I haven't tested with Cranberry Game plugin, but if it won't work I'll investigate your particular problem as well.

Cheers
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:39 pm

First of all thanks for the Tuts! :D

Secondly, do you know if you can monetize games using intel's XDK or other plugins for free or do you have to pay royalties? thanks a bunch! :D
B
S
G

Next

Return to Construct 2 General