transfer key to another pc

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:16 pm

formatted my computer and installed the C2 and put the activation key file in my name, so that when I test my project by the browser and I'm connected to the Internet is impossible to test because it is catching a lot, and when I disconnect the cable from the internet and open the new wheel design 100% standard ... what do I do?
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:42 am

Hola Ninja, pon en español tu post, yo te lo puedo traducir y colocar en el formato de bugs!. Saludos
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:05 pm

jeeba wrote:Hola Ninja, pon en español tu post, yo te lo puedo traducir y colocar en el formato de bugs!. Saludos

Well the primary language of these forums stay English, so for any message in another language, please always provide a translation along.
We'd rather not have messages in another language at all, for that there are the Non-English communities.

As for the issue of the OP, you might have issues with your browser so you need to check for errors in your browser, or since it's a new OS installation, troubleshoot the C2 preview server.
What is your new OS ?

Also, I don't understand the part about being on the internet ? What does it change ?
It sounds like you are having some display issue, isn't it ? In that case, make sure to update your graphic card drivers.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:11 pm

Hi Kyatric, sorry bout that.

I was telling him to put his problem in spanish so I can translate it to a better english.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?