Translates?

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:06 am

I was woundering where can I find translate for Construct in my laungage, its not about that I dont understand english but its so much nicer when its on my laungage. Or if there is no translates why dont we submit them on source forge? I would like to make translate on Croatian for my NEWB frends but i dont know where to submit them? Or is there translates at all?
____________________________________________________________Sory for typo mistakes :D
B
G

Post » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:32 am

You would need to do a translation as there is currently none. Have a look at this thread: [url:1xnnq016]http://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1593&hilit=translation[/url:1xnnq016]

To translate, go to your Construct folder and open the folder "Languages". You will find a folder "English (UK)". Copy this one and translate the text files in your copied folder (but be careful not to translate the parts, that are not yet supported for translation). I'm just not sure how to activate it. I assume you would have to replace the content of the "English (UK)" folder. Anyone else who can confirm this?
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic