I'm working on a simple game were you have to gather certain objects as fast as possible and reach exit, Time taken minus's Score.
I randomly place an invisible trap underneath each object to be gathered. if you take to long on trap it will cancel your controls and you FAIL. If u are fast enough you can get the object and trap closes behind you, Not on you.
1. the trap is a simple animation, with another oject that spawns on time to simulate it closing from above view on player.
2. the problem is that after it, the trap becomes visible and spawns the traps top. the top part, stays visible as well as the trap image underneath.
3. I want the traps to work individually not as a whole.
4. If you go up to trap after its visible it replays animation
5. If I could just stop the animation from replaying on collision I think it would be fine.