Triple Metal Plate

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Huh hey wow who let real girls in here? xD

Nah just kidding, welcome to the boards! Slick game for a first project... kinda has a few bugs in it, but nothing too serious. Good luck with improving on it, kinda reminds me of alien breed or something from the old days. Don't forget if you get stuck and need help there are plenty of experienced people here that will gladly lend a hand I'm sure. :)

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:13 pm

SoldjahBoy

Thank you very much! :D

I've always wanted to create games and was looking for a good game program for a long time.
I saw Construct, tried to make something and I liked it, because it's good as for beginners as for professional game developers. So I decided to realize my game ideas using Construct :)

I hope, this program will grow and number of its users will grow too.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:06 am

Excuse my grammar nazi'ing, but.. it's supposed to be "triple" :D
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:55 am

I know how to fix that bug with the wall clipping, but I don't like the way I do it, there must be another way.
B
G

Post » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Hello! :)

I'm working now on the second layout for 1st level. And I've one idea - what if there will opportunity to upgrade main character, i.e. lives system, armor and ammunition, that we will able to accumulate during the game. When we go to the next level, we have the same number of lives (armor, etc)as in the previous.

What do you think, whether to introduce such system? Or is it better to make the classical scheme, where in the beginning of every level number of lives (armor, etc) reset and we set default number. For example, at the first level, our health is 75%, bullets - 314. And when we move on to 2nd level, number of health becomes 100%, bullets - 100.

Note: in both variants health is restored by time (e.g. 1 minute adds 10% health), and ammunition can be found on enemy territory.

Please, write your opinion, which of the variants is more preferable to you?...
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:52 pm

I think a continuous play-through of ammo and health would be good. It would make the game more "realistic" if you kept your ammo amounts. Perhaps the health could regenerate back to full though since it takes time to get to the next mission location perhaps? You could even do it both ways on that note really... if the next mission leads straight on from the current one (as in, you go straight to the next mission without stopping for mcdonalds on the way) then your ammo and health would carry on... if you "return to base" in between the missions, then you could start with full health and a set amount of ammo again, like you would do if you went back "home" for a bit.

Hopefully that made sense :/

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:43 am

i think i would be able to kill a human being if that would grant me your skills in .blender
damn those suits models... how long you have been working with 3D modeling btw? I em - after 3 weeks of trying my luck with blender - even more dumber then at the beggining.
thats why i use 3rd party program to build up 3D models from premade parts.

anyway, thats just beautifull
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Download link doesn't work. Do you have a mirror?
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:34 pm

How do you put the objects made in Blender to Construct?
B
G

Post » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:03 pm

[quote="sergitos":we3zmm8d]How do you put the objects made in Blender to Construct?[/quote:we3zmm8d]
Construct can import .obj extension models. and .obj is preety much the most popular 3d model file type. (even google ScetchUp can open them)
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Your Creations