Check your PM's, I fixed your jump.
It seems that Containers and Families aren't communicating properly somewhere, I had to pick instances by object instead of by family. When you try to recreate your bug for Ashley, focus on that.
Also, I changed some things around and made some notes for you. It's all in the comments.
And something I did made it so that the regular preview runs now too, it doesn't just run in debug any more. I have no idea what it was though.
One piece of advice: I know that organization is a good thing, and I admire your tenacity with naming everything properly, but you've taken it to extremes. You have one layout and fifteen event sheets. At least three of those are for player actions. I think you might just be making more work for yourself there... most (if not all) of your player controls should be under just one event sheet, if only so that you can access them more easily. It'll be harder to keep track of how actions interact if you have your them spread across so many event sheets.
[quote="Aeal5566":3ty5zda9]Also I only have 2 ground enemies but it made 3 terrain trackers....[/quote:3ty5zda9]
You should make sure you have an equal number of enemies and trackers in your layout, since they're contained together. I created a second tracker for your second enemy and it seems to have sorted out.
Or, do like I did and check "Destroy on startup" for all of the contained objects that go along with your enemy, then use spawners to create your enemies at runtime.
In fact, I'd go so far as to say you should probably look into making a level editor/loader for this game. It seems that you want to make something big here. Once you get your engine down, concentrate on making a level editor instead of placing all of your stuff in the layout. It'll keep things lean when it comes to the final build.