Try Out my First Game! on Google Play Store !

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:18 am

Hey guys my first attempt to a construct 2 + ads is available on the Play Store!

Please download it and rate, even if its bad ;) Also click on the "Get Double Jump"

Thanks a lot :) :lol:

http://imgur.com/a/L4IBs
Last edited by farfetchd83 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:14 am

It's an ok platformer with pretty bad graphics and controlls (jump on left side and move keys on right lol) performance is pretty bad, too but it's your first game so it's ok I guess :D
You should not ask for 5 stars but something like " [...] and rate it!" and wanting people to watch an ad for getting the "double jump" feature is pretty naughty.
(Still did it to support you though :p )

Also you should remove the "Construct 2" loading screen ^^
B
S

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Hi @13spongg13

Thanks for all your relevant observations. I am looking into how to change the C2 loading screen, any tip?

I did it more for seeing how the revenue with ads work, and thats why you need to click to get double jump, but unfortunately most of the time if the user doesnt click on the banner that shows after the video to go to the play store, i make 0 cents :( Its a bit complicated to understand, thats why I keep analyzing the data daily... Ive got eCPM from 0.05 to 22 dollar! ind of crazy...

I have two other projects in development and they will be much cooler and reach many more people, i am sure of it :)
B
S

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:14 pm

@farfetchd83
I am looking into how to change the C2 loading screen"

Click on the background of the Layout, left side "Project Properties" on the blue "view".
Then on the left bottom the 4th last option "Loader Style" you can swap between the types. Basically it is Construct 2 Splash.

If you want your own logo (pretty easy) go to:
=> "Progress bar & Logo", It will be a small Construct 2 icon and a loading bar.
Now go the the project Objects etc (on the right basically) and search for the last folder "files".
There is a picture file called "loading-logo.png". To make your own Logo, copy the file name and right click the folder "files".
Now upload your picture which you want as your Logo and delete the loading-logo file. After that, paste the file name to your own logo image and it will automatically replace the loading logo with your own. (there may be some size problems though)
B
S

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:24 pm

Cool thanks I did it :)

But it would be nice to have a full size customized screen, not only the logo and small loading bar.. But its a progress already. I have upgraded the game on the play store :) Its a silly game but I made a few bucks already with Appodeal! Reallky amazing... I posted it on 9gag and I guess people clicked on the ads just to support me, haha
B
S

Post » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:41 am

Hey, i like the way you made the game. Graphics could be better..
If i use a video reward from adcolony it wont open when i release the game.. could you show me how you did it?

Coin Clicker 2 [Play store]
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:06 pm

Hi @RickUSBstick I am aware of the AdColony ads problem... I am talking with Appodeal at the moment to see whats going on.. Hey when was the last time you played it? The other intersetial ads were working well?

I actually made this game just to try out construct 2 for the first time, and then how to publish on play store and to see how to monetize with ads. Not only the monetization was much better than expected, people from 9gag liked the game and asked for more levels... I am considering improving the game now... But gotta fix the ads problems first...

I am working on two other games that are going to be way cooler.
B
S

Return to Completed Creations