Turn off Antialiasing for sprites

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A well commented RPG game template to learn from or use as a base for your own game!
  • I'm not sure if this would be possible in direct x, but would it be possible to put in an option to turn off anti aliasing when rotating and resizing sprites? Without anti aliasing it gives the scaling/rotating a more mode 7 super nintendo-like look.

• Change sampling - in application properties - to point.

• It's not anti-aliasing, it's called linear filtering. The option Rich mentioned will change the mode for the entire application, but you can also change it per-layer in layer properties from 0.99.3.

• duhurrrr

Way to make me feel like a retard guys

• You'll get used to it, I did.

• don't feel like a retard

there's alot you won't know in the beginning, asking, and looking through caps, and reading the wiki is the only way to learn stuff

I only learned about the linear filtering thing a few weeks ago, while messing around with random stuff.

it's not like people are born knowing how to use construct

nah mean?

• it's not like people are born knowing how to use construct

nah mean?

Depends if you raise your child to only know construct

• >

> it's not like people are born knowing how to use construct

> nah mean?

>

Depends if you raise your child to only know construct

not true, then it would still be a taught/learned behavior; knowledge acquired after birth,

I was referring to genetically innate, or instinctual construct knowledge

• Genetically we're enabled to see Construct with our eyes and input the code with our long, sleek fingers. We've been born for Construct!

• You and your primitive eyes and fingers.

I just listen for the tiny pitch shift when a transistor switches in the CPU, and flex my mind to reroute the electrons. Locomotion, pff. Your biology sickens me.

• You and your primitive eyes and fingers.

I just listen for the tiny pitch shift when a transistor switches in the CPU, and flex my mind to reroute the electrons. Locomotion, pff. Your biology sickens me.

All I hear is banjos.....

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hahahaha I'm lol'ing IRL at this thread xD

~Sol

• What if the WebGL is turned OFF? Is there a way to avoid the antialiasing?

Even if the Sampling is set to Point the sprites get smoothy.

• Two things, it's 3 years old thread in the Construct Classic section.

• It's even older than 3 years now, but is there a way to get rid of the anti-aliasing / linear for effects like wave? I try to get a water effect for my pixel art styled game and don't like how wave effects anti-aliases the result..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)