Thank you. I should have pointed out that I have disabled WebGL in my project. But I believe the Awesomium export automatically enables it by default. Which is intentional. I'm curious if there is a way around that, including editing any of the Awesomium files if needed.
Yeah, I suspected you had already tried changing the settings, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.
I haven't tested Awesomium properly myself so I didn't know it ignored the setting. There's probably a reason for forcing WebGL though, so I doubt it can be changed at this moment. Maybe in a future release.
With WebGL ON exporting with Awesomium I noticed a weird fps, but when turning WebGL OFF now works properly with high fps. Try it now, I don't know if they did modify anything from 28th of December to today but I'm getting better fps's.