Turret behavior tweaks

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • Can you add these in the next version? I need them

*Being able to set "Target Method" and "Predictive Aim" by events

*Check what "Target Method" is being used by events

*Check if "Predictive Aim" is active by events

*Add "Pick by variable" to "Target Method"

The last one is used to pick enemies with less or more HP for example.

• Sounds good, more control would be nice.

You could maybe do the last one, comparing variables as a workaround.

• Angle. An option to limit the angle turret can rotate within. Sometimes we have 'front' guns that only operate within a cone of 60 degrees, then there are full 360 'light' turrets.

• Angle. An option to limit the angle turret can rotate within. Sometimes we have 'front' guns that only operate within a cone of 60 degrees, then there are full 360 'light' turrets.

You can attach the turret behavior to the same sprite, then set the image point close to the pivot point for the same effect.... kind of, you just don't have a turret rotation.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I've added them all except the Pick by Variable one. I would like to add that but I'll need to check the best way to do it first.

• I've added them all except the Pick by Variable one. I would like to add that but I'll need to check the best way to do it first.

Yay! Thank you Rich!

• Another important request :

Set Bullet Speed from events.

• Done .

• Done .

Yay, Rich! You're amazingly fast.

• Done .

This isn't in the lastest version, as far as I noticed.

Also the .CAPs using a different plugin crash, without telling the user the problem. I think Construct should check what plugins is the .cap using and warn the user that one of his plugins are un-updated.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)