Tutorial files

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Carousel Animation, make carousel of you image gallery or anything
  • Hello, Im reading this tutorial:

How to make a Platform game

scirra.com/tutorials/253/page-1

but it seems to use some image files and I cant find where to get them, maybe someone can help me.

Thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The images come in bundle when you buy a license.

But you can use any set of images instead to keep on following the tutorial.

• ...\asset-bundle\Sprites\Jungle Platformer\Background Image

These images come with the asset bundle available for download after purchasing a license. You could just substitute the images with any others that are of the same size. There is another Platform game tutorial that does not require images from the asset bundle here.

• This was a bad design choice. I don't have the money for a license at the moment and so I was wanting to get a jump start with the provided tutorials. Nowhere does it say that you must purchase a license in order to complete the platform tutorial and if it does, it is not clear. Also, thank you dben428 for the link to the other tutorial. I appreciate it.

• Nowhere does it say that you must purchase a license in order to complete the platform tutorial

synbios128: It is not the case.

The only thing is that you don't have the graphical assets provided to you. But the logic of use of the software still applies and is complete.

Do a search on google or in the "tools/resources" part of this forums and you will easily find graphical assets you can use instead.

Also there are a lot of tutorials you can check.

You can also check those video tutorials I made with which graphical assets are provided too.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)