[TUTORIAL] Upload your iOS game to App Store using intel XDK

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:14 pm

@ondraayyy

The in-app work is not working in my IPA. I just get it in the APK. Could you give me some help to fix it? I'm using the cranberry IAP plugin and I created all the IAP items in the iTunes connect, including the consumables, but it doesn't work. Thanks in advance for any help.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:02 am

i'm also using it but it crash my app becasue of the 'request store listing' action line
B
S

Post » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:57 pm

The IAP, iAd, and Gamecenter objects from C2 do not display in the test/debugging on my device. Also there is no sound in my game. I have imported both .ogg files and . m4a files into my game at C2 but neither are being played. Help?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:07 am

@syavah Did you move your issue? I am getting the same issue. What do they mean by push notification? Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:51 am

@ondraayyy I have been testing on my own iPhone by installing the ipa directly. I want to allow others to test via TestFlight. Do I need to create a different provisioning file/certificate to do this? Also, if I am allowing the player to post to facebook and Twitter, do I need to enable Push notifications with the Apple id? (Surprised there isn't a TestFlight tutorial on here.) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:34 pm

Hey guys!
I got the same problem and i need a help.

When i build .IPA with production profile(not HOC), i download it and try to intall to my device. When i synch the app, the process starts but not ends. It keeps "adding" status.

When i build .IPA with HOC profile, i do the same end it work good, BUT, game center not work

I notice, that in production profile there is no "device"

(in HOC i got 1 device) - my iphone.

AND, i can't add device to production profile, there are no place for it.

Can someone help me?
B
S

Post » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:49 am

Thanks for sharing!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:31 pm

Note when testing : if you test your game on your test device, you must use Ad Hoc provisioning profile and set up info for your test device in app developer center, or you will not be able to install your game. Store provisioning profile is for app store submission.

Cheers,
Matija
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:32 pm

Lol I wish I had seen this a couple of weeks ago! I decided to do the exact same thing on my personal blog. @ondraayyy kudos to you - your tutorial is awesome and very descriptive!

@sandronize @GamerGon @laoniustudio @outtoplay @adagar @matrixreal @ddurant00 @caad8user @robothousegames @Iolva @syavah @SamRock @COGames @RBuster @blackant @HZGaming @CDogs1964 @Antonvolovich @totoyan @mpatekar

If any of you are interested in a similar tutorial on how to publish to Android and how to get Facebook working on mobile, I've written tutorials on it on my blog. It's also got a section on publishing to iOS which may answer some of your questions in this forum.

http://www.megagamestudios.com

I'm currently working on a tutorial how to build custom highscore tables into your games. Happy to take suggestions for future tutorials too :)
Mega Game Studios is a tiny independent game studio run from our apartment in Melbourne, Australia. We're not quite sure what we do yet but we think it has something to do with apps, board games and plush toys.

www.megagamestudios.com
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:36 am

@Vegamon007 thanks a lot!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?