TV/Film/Game Composer for Hire

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Looking for cinematic music for your next killer video game? I specialize in orchestrated music w/ a modern touch when needed for themes, background beddings, atmospheric, quirky or intense soundtracks. Great for in-game music, menus, trailors, eBooks, etc..Custom music is available for different budgets or there's a selection of royalty-free music available at www.bonixmusic.com for those on a tight budget wanting affordable, yet professional music, all original compositions. A few free mammoth drum loops available and GUI audio samples too so check out Mammoth Drums and Audio Touch to download the freebies!

A couple of my personal favorites, Victory or Death from the Epic Battles Cinematic Soundtracks and Room of Mischievous Clocks from Cinematic Fantasy Master Collection. One suited for intense battles and the other for those fantasy scenes.

Prices for basic custom music start @ $50 per minute (ex. Atmopheric Sound Design & Happy Music) - non-exclusive
..to advanced custom music, $300 per minute (ex. Victory or Death or Music from Cinematic Fantasy - non-exclusive

Contact me through www.bonixmusic.com if you're interested in custom music. Let's work out a deal for your next project!

Thanks!
Peter
WWW.BonixMusic.com
B

Post » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:46 am

Nice music, hope you get work from here.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:25 am

Thanks for the kind words Rory
B

Post » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:25 am

We have just released a fresh Atmospheric Sound Design package, ASD Sci-Fi vol.1. This is a perfect compliment to Atmospheric Sound Design & vol.2. Here's a brief summary for those interested in some killer sci-fi loops!
www.bonixmusic.com/fr_asdscifiv1.cfm
~ Alien and Human Starship Loops ~ Motherships, Midsize, and Shuttles ~ Massive Celestial Space Bodies
ASD Sci-Fi breaks the mold of your typical sci-fi collection. Our team of engineers crossed the galaxies to capture not only exotic ambient sounds from a massive supernova and other celestial bodies, but were invited to sample amazing vessels ranging from gigantic motherships, mid-size, to shuttle in alien and human crafts. Complex layers have been carefully analyzed and mixed to give these atmospheric cues interest, yet subtle to enhance the mood of your game. Be fully immersed with these cinematic Sci-Fi cues and our other ASD products!

We also work with game developers for custom tracks, non-exclusive and exclusive price points. And a wide variety of styles of royalty-free music for those on a tight budget from ambient cues to fully orchestrated cinematic scores.

Warm Regards,
Peter
www.BonixMusic.com
B

Post » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Great stuff bonixmusic! :)
Do you guys do any scary stuff? I'm quite taken with a horror game called Slender which uses really simple, but seriously creepy sounds and music. I'd love to make something similar.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:46 am

Hi EyeHawk - sorry for the extend absence and delayed response! And thank you for the kind word! We've been busy producing and one of the packages we just released is Haunted Nature. If you're still looking, this may be of interest to you. If you're wanting custom music, contact us through our website and we'll see if we can work out a deal. Thanks!

Haunted Nature has just been released for those needing some eerie ambient nature environments. Check it out out under products at http://www.bonixmusic.com

Need custom music? Feel free to contact us!

http://www.bonixmusic.com
Peter
B

Post » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:27 am

Happy New Year all!

I'm running a special on all packages of 25% off for the new year for a limited time. Feel free to contact us through www.bonixmusic.com for custom music and royalty-free music.

Peter
www.BonixMusic.com
B

Post » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:05 pm

Great tracks. I bought the sci-fi collection for a game I'm working on. If everything goes well with this project, I really hope that I can afford to pay for your custom music creation services for future games.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:36 pm

Awesome work! I visited your websites and left it open to listen your songs past hour or so. Again, very nice work and Im shocked if you arent working for some bigger game company already.
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:13 pm

This is a great idea and to help people share their talents. Good luck! :-)
B

Next

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests