Twin sticks example

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:19 am

Hello
I've been trying to create a twin stick shooter, but i can't begin to understand how to create the most important, which are the twin sticks. Pretty standard stuff, one stick to move the player and the other one to rotate the player, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
B

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:46 am

If i recall some of the older pc game with new gamepad Id use an emulation of the keys so perhap you can use set of keys for the emulation software to be on such as a deactived / Active event with a alternation style for keyboard user. I don't think its possible but then again i do see Wii U port so perhaps possible but id still suggest two style of playing one for keyboard/ mouse and one for twin stick.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:48 am

Thank you for your reply
I forgot to mention that this project is meant for mobile devices, meaning i need twin touch sticks
B

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:49 pm

I made an example for this a while ago. hopefully this will help. http://kurie.us/construct-2-dual-touchs ... k-example/
Kurieus
Come visit and play Blast Box!
B
S

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Thank you so much mepis, this is even better than i was looking for. I can finally get to it, and it is a big big relief.
B

Return to How do I....?