Twisted World - platformer/adventure

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:06 am

Please tell me what do you think about this game. Your opinion is very important for me!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:22 pm

srry but links dont work for me
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:23 pm

[QUOTE=kbdmaster] srry but links dont work for me[/QUOTE]
Some people have troubles with my DropBox links for unknown reason But MedfiaFire link works fine for everyone (well, for 84 users who downloaded it by now). Try MediaFire link if there will be any trouble I'll upload it once more and update the links.Wolod2011-07-18 19:27:46
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:34 am

The game would have been much more fun if it wasn't so laggy all time. It would run much faster (I think) if you made objects events only run if they were on screen. Otherwise the game was pretty fun, but it is weird how you immediately slow down when you grab onto a wall, you should decelerate a little. Also the graphics are not very good looking, but that's not as important to me as basic gameplay.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:50 am

[QUOTE=AfterShock] The game would have been much more fun if it wasn't so laggy all time. It would run much faster (I think) if you made objects events only run if they were on screen. Otherwise the game was pretty fun, but it is weird how you immediately slow down when you grab onto a wall, you should decelerate a little. Also the graphics are not very good looking, but that's not as important to me as basic gameplay.[/QUOTE]

Well it is working pretty fast on my system. Frankly speaking no lags at all. Thanks for your point of view about wall grab. I will use your advice. And about graphics... Well I can draw on paper pretty well but mouse is not my favorite tool
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Your Creations