Integrated / twitch / overlay / game / awesome!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:18 pm

About:
I wanted to create my own little twist on a twitch integrated game - so I came up with the idea of making a complete "game" that would function as the said layout. There where no information that I could use on various forums etc. etc. So I spend quite a long time figuring out how I could get all the information into the game, and update everything instantly. I found several solutions that helps me achieve this goal.

Pro: It works | Con: I have to use more programs then I would like to use.

Realm:
The entire thing is a living breathing world, where all the followers will be walking around patrolling, shopping or otherwise doing something in the realm.
-Im planning on making a world map for each host/raid, so you can see how have been hosting you.

Host:
Only text data is working, but it will feature a live battle on screen where the host/raid will try to conquer the CrudeCastle, which will give the following conditions if the host either:

Lose=After the battle there will be a mini-game where the people in chat can hunt down the hosting party.
Win=After the battle they will conquer the castle and the people in chat can gather a party to reclaim it.

Follwers
Only text data is working, but it will feature a animation of the new follower and a camera view of his going into the CrudeCastle.
-It will be able to create a follower train
-People in chat will be able to track the newest follower (for a cost) and see what he are doing in the realm.

Donation / Bits
Only text data is working, but it will feature a animation showing a glorious animation.
-After the animation, people in chat will be able to praise the donator which will be visible in the realm.

Graphics
Placeholder mostly - I will add more as I progress.
Last edited by CrudeWall on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Video:

https://youtu.be/NIe1mZRatAc

This was a old test build I made which features a complete battle between the host and followers.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:42 pm

Video:

https://youtu.be/PHa8rMGzNhA

This is the alpha 0.0.0.1 build of the new overhauled overlay - which show the very BASIC of the things I want in my overlay.
B
S
G

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests