Two infinite jumper questions

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX Two contains 450 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • I am having a problem with the scrolling background. It either scrolls by the player if they sit there or the player can out run it. I would like the background to only scroll when the player goes up like in the infinite jumping games.

Is there anyway to make the background do that?

Also, there is a bug that is happening where all the enemies and platforms spawn at the beginning at the top of the first window.

I copied and pasted the code that was used to make the starting platforms to make the enemies and platforms but changed when they appear. That is probably why they spawn at the top together but I am not sure how to fix it.

Any advice is appreciated.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can't really do much without either a capx or a screenshot of your logic. Have you looked at the built in templates for infinite jumpers, flyers, runners, etc... they all have scrolling backgrounds...

• I tried to post pictures but my reputation or something isn't high enough.

I was going to post the capx here but I need more reputation aswell.

• I tried to post pictures but my reputation or something isn't high enough.

I was going to post the capx here but I need more reputation aswell.

Post a link to your file uploaded to somewhere like dropbox.com

Place two dots between dropbox and com.- dropbox..com if that does not work, write dropbox+cuum

• Here it is. --https://www.dropbox.com/s/wh8hf845f9787s1/fbj.capx--

You may noticed that all the enemies and platforms begin at a certain line at front but after that line everything about them seems to work.

The background scrolling doesn't seem to follow the player.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)