Two problems

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Hi there i was making a little game for my friends and i encountered 2 problems.First one is i dont know how to make that if i collect a certain object the game will show an image saying that i won. The second problem is i dont know how to make the game into and .exe file or put it anywhere so that my friends can play it. Big thank's for help :)
B

Post » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:59 pm

[Quote]First one is i dont know how to make that if i collect a certain object the game will show an image saying that i won.[/Quote]

Use the event 'Create objet' to create your sprite on the screen OR make the sprite invisible and show it once your player catch the object.

[Quote]ow to make the game into and .exe file or put it anywhere so that my friends can play it. Big thank's for help :)[/Quote]

If you click on the construct 2 big button top-left this is the construct 2 menu and it have an Export Project... you have to select Node-webkit for the desktop version (.exe) or you could use HTML5 website if you plan to put it online on a server.Rushino2013-09-28 17:00:24
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Or you can also read Manuel and tutorials
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?