UI improvements / request list

Post » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:22 pm

post updated with a Layout size feature

B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:49 pm

First they need to fix the Layout and Event sheet tabs at the top, they look horrible. :lol: Doesn't fit anything in the rest of the UI. Wierd colors gradients, dark 1p outline, rounded corners, and slightly larger when selected. My CDO kicking in every time i open C3....It's an abomination.

CDO = same as OCD but letters in alphabetical order AS THEY SHOULD BE! :lol:
Follow my progress on Twitter
or in this thread Archer Devlog
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:54 pm

Good job so far!

1. I would like to have the option to move the X icon (close) of the panels to the left side of the window, especially when using the Dialog mode to run the game(mac users).

2. It would be great if you could utilize some Mackbook trackpad features to zoom in the layout view

3. The tab gradient colors need some work from the designer :)

EDIT: Also, when the game is being run in Dialog mode, it would be great to dock it in the editor like in Unity
Last edited by Coyowl on Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@coyowl

coyowl.com

Game studio with a portfolio of 3 Apple Featured games.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:07 pm

The gray "CLOSE BUTTON" is too hard to see, please change the color !
B

Post » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:13 pm

I think that it would be amazing if all the expressions were made more easily accessible
as in a reference with detailed explanations , I couldn't figure out by myself how to
check for a keypress even when I made a keyboard object and use it's functions attached
I had to rely on any key being pressed.

I think it needs more chromium browser support .

I think that blend effects ,etc could be made more easily accessible and actually
have some kind of a preview box so that we can actually see what will happen without having to
apply and remove everytime this could apply to all effects ,etc.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:38 pm

Bugs aside, I'm mostly liking C3 so far but the flat design makes things a lot harder for me to read. Support for custom skins or just a C2 style would be cake.

And an option to disable traditional math symbols appearing when not editing a field would be great. Looking at something and not seeing exactly what I typed is just confusing sometimes and only slows me down.

All my other UI issues come from the browser, so I won't list them since they'll be addressed by the .exe version.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Dark theme for the win!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to General Discussion