Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • What is Ultimate Ads plugin?

It's a plugin which has it all and works everywhere. It's a complete AdMob ads plugin (banner, interstitial, rewarded video) which works with Cocoon, PhoneGap and Cordova CLI both for C2 and C3 for Android and iOS.

Implementing ads was never that easy! For more installation details please see the store item FAQ.

Features

• Compatible with C2,
    • Works with PhoneGap, Cocoon and Cordova CLI,
    • Works with WebView, WebView+, Crosswalk and Canvas+ ,
    • Allows code minification on export (even with Cocoon!)
    • Built-in Test mode as a plugin property (no need to set up AdMob for tests/development process),
    • Does not trigger JS error on PC preview

Tutorials

Also: Generating the Xcode project on the Mac using Cordova CLI

Legacy

This plugin is a result of combining Cocoon Rewarded Video plugin + Cocoon Ads Extra plugin on users request + additional modifications and ACEs.

Everybody who purchased one of my ads plugins in the past receives Ultimate Ads plugin as an update to their purchase for free.

The combined price of Cocoon Rewarded Video plugin + Cocoon Ads Extra plugin was $19.98.

Ultimate Ads has all they had + much more and the price is reduced to $14.99 for a limited time.

Warranty

I'm a full-time programmer, in case of encountering any issues, please send me an email, I'll fix it ASAP.

Want to be notified about updates?

Join my Discord server: https://discord.gg/cjEg45m

or my FB: https://www.facebook.com/C2C3Plugins

• Can you share a Screenshot of the all plugin Conditions / Actions, please ?

• Can you share a Screenshot of the all plugin Conditions / Actions, please ?

Hi yojona, It is attached as a screenshot in store, but let me put it here as well

• Very Nicee !

I've already bought it! gonna try it soon!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Very Nicee !

I've already bought it! gonna try it soon!

Thank you and good luck with your game

• > Very Nicee !

> I've already bought it! gonna try it soon!

>

Thank you and good luck with your game

I've try it and it works good

but can you add condition of "Video on Loaded"? because it needed for checking if the user has good connection or else.

• I've try it and it works good

but can you add condition of "Video on Loaded"? because it needed for checking if the user has good connection or else.

Hi ,

The condition you mention is there already

It triggers once the video is preloaded. If this is not what you need, then please explain in more details and I'll try to add it ASAP.

• Hi, I have purchased this plugin yesterday and have added it to my project, linking the event sheet from this plugin to my other event sheets and assigned the buttons for showing reward video.

I have just published my game on Google Play Store but upon tapping on the assigned buttons, there was no response at all. May I ask why is that?

In addition, when I include this event sheet with my other event sheets, it would cause C2 preview function error.

For your information, I have already inserted the Admob ID to the plugin.

• Hi, I have purchased this plugin yesterday and have added it to my project, linking the event sheet from this plugin to my other event sheets and assigned the buttons for showing reward video.

I have just published my game on Google Play Store but upon tapping on the assigned buttons, there was no response at all. May I ask why is that?

In addition, when I include this event sheet with my other event sheets, it would cause C2 preview function error.

For your information, I have already inserted the Admob ID to the plugin.

Hello. The event sheet is just an example to show the plugin's actions so you shouldn't include it in your project but instead create code based on the example.

You did not write what's the error message in preview attempt, but I guess it is the information that Atomic Cocoon plugin is missing? In such case you can add additional condition to load/start the ad only if the project runs on mobile or on Canvas+ (if you use Canvas+). The Atomic plugin is the code which Cocoon adds while wrapping the app.

It's also hard to tell why the ad is not showing without seeing your project setup. You could install wrong library/plugin in Cocoon panel or maybe your AdMob account is not fully active yet? Have you set up payment options for your AdMob accout? Have you tested your app with test ad unit first which was provided in the example capx?

The plugin itself works well on around 15 projects right now and there was no issues. That's why my guess is that it's something wrong with your setup.

Send me the capx and information of how is your app setup on Cocoon if possible, and I'm sure we will find and fix the problem.

• Hi Toby, thank you for your prompt reply. I have figured out the reason and now the video is able to be shown. It was due to Admob filtering settings.

Regarding the error message, it was shown whenever I tried to initiate the C2 "Run Layout" function:

Javascript error!

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property "load" of undefined http://localhost:50000/CocoonRewardedVideo_plugin.js, line 151 (col31)

Not sure if this is related to what you have mentioned above?

Kind Regards,

Paul

• Hi Toby, thank you for your prompt reply. I have figured out the reason and now the video is able to be shown. It was due to Admob filtering settings.

Regarding the error message, it was shown whenever I tried to initiate the C2 "Run Layout" function:

Javascript error!

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property "load" of undefined http://localhost:50000/CocoonRewardedVideo_plugin.js, line 151 (col31)

Not sure if this is related to what you have mentioned above?

Kind Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,

Glad to hear everything works fine for you now. Yes the JS error is exactly what I was talking about. The library is attached during wrapping on Cocoon server, which means it's not available in the preview on PC.

The quickest solution is to add condition that checks if the project runs on PC or mobile and trigger "load" action only when it's on mobile as in the example below:

• Hi ,

The condition you mention is there already

It triggers once the video is preloaded. If this is not what you need, then please explain in more details and I'll try to add it ASAP.

Yes I know that condition, but it can't used in a Triggered sub event, I want to use this plugin as an alternative of rewarded ads if Unity Ads didnt loaded.

It seems like this :

On button click >

UnityAds is loaded > Play unity Ads

else > play Admob Ads

• I'm not quite sure if I understand what you need exactly but if you want to be able to trigger the video under else condition than you can use a variable to indicate if the video is loaded or not as on the example below.

• I've just uploaded version 1.1 to store (will take up to few days to be approved to store I guess).

Added Is video loaded condition which returns true if video is preloaded and ready to show, or false if it's not ready yet.

This will simplify the process I mentioned in previous post, so no variable is needed any more.

• I've just uploaded version 1.1 to store (will take up to few days to be approved to store I guess).

Added Is video loaded condition which returns true if video is preloaded and ready to show, or false if it's not ready yet.

This will simplify the process I mentioned in previous post, so no variable is needed any more.

Aha! That what I mean!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)