Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:12 pm

GabrielIq wrote:I did a simple project with 3 text objects being changed with a int goblal variable and 1 touch object to show video,to test the 3 different type of ads with ultimateads and mobile advert to see if was my mistake on some kind of event or action, but i did all integration ads on your videos.
Its on C3, and as u said, i did an android export project, open the config xml, and adding the plugin, and this time is after the preference, but still not showing ads...
Its posible to update your plugin Ultimate ads on the future please?, because mobile advert is working, but your addon has a lot of more features, just like adding the banner on the top, on finished video and more..

@GabrielIq I would love to update and fix any issue there is but it's not an issue in my plugin so I am unable to fix it.

Let me explain. The Ultimate Ads plugin works with PhoneGap, Cocoon, and Cordova CLI (which is the root of all wrapper, also the C3 built-in system). The only place where it does not work (as you say) is the C3 built-in service so it's clearly something on their side. And I think I know what. C3 is blocking any Cordova-based plugins which do not come from Scirra, unless the whitelisting is requested.

Please note that I have requested whitelisting my Ultimate ADS and IAP plugins for the C3-built-in system already months ago and also got confirmation on GitHub from Scirra that it got whitelisted, but it looks like then removed whitelisting(?).

Anyway please also note that C3-built-in system is officially not supported by this plugin either because there was always some issues with it. So even tho I tried to help you out here in regards to C3 wrapper, I clearly stated on the store page that Ultimate ADS officially supports only PhoneGap, Coocoon and Cordova CLI. Not C3 built-in system.

So I really sorry but even though I'd like to help, I am not able to as I am not able to do anything in the C3 built-in system myself.

In such case, you can either use PhoneGap or Cocoon, or ask Scirra for a refund for Ultimate Ads. They refund without any issues.

Kind regards,
Toby
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:38 am

It's been months now, I really can't figure out what am I doing wrong?

Construct 2, r244, webview+, Cocoon.io, Admob Ads plugin is installed, the banner and interstitial are showing perfectly, but the video ads are not even loading!

I do see "Impressions" of Video ads in my Adsense account, (without any revenue). Here are the things that I have tried already:

1) Re-created Admob Rewarded video Ad unit again (twice)
2) Tried with Test Mode enabled and disabled
3) Tried with canvas+ and webview+
4) Tried with r255 and r252 and r244 of Construct 2
5) Tried with different ways I could load a video ad in C2, with and without triggers, etc.
6) Tried with the depreciated version of Ultimate Ads (Cocoon Rewarded Ads)
7) Yes, I have "linked" my App, in Admob.com successfully.
8) Yes, I also waited for a day or two with every change I made.
9) Also tried on different devices.

No luck, I've never been so frustrated... can anyone find a clue from the above? What could I possibly be missing? I see sufficient impressions every day, like more than 40, (despite only a few active users), but no revenue.

Please help! @Toby :(
Thanks!
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:15 pm

Hasan999 wrote:It's been months now, I really can't figure out what am I doing wrong?

Construct 2, r244, webview+, Cocoon.io, Admob Ads plugin is installed, the banner and interstitial are showing perfectly, but the video ads are not even loading!

I do see "Impressions" of Video ads in my Adsense account, (without any revenue). Here are the things that I have tried already:

1) Re-created Admob Rewarded video Ad unit again (twice)
2) Tried with Test Mode enabled and disabled
3) Tried with canvas+ and webview+
4) Tried with r255 and r252 and r244 of Construct 2
5) Tried with different ways I could load a video ad in C2, with and without triggers, etc.
6) Tried with the depreciated version of Ultimate Ads (Cocoon Rewarded Ads)
7) Yes, I have "linked" my App, in Admob.com successfully.
8) Yes, I also waited for a day or two with every change I made.
9) Also tried on different devices.

No luck, I've never been so frustrated... can anyone find a clue from the above? What could I possibly be missing? I see sufficient impressions every day, like more than 40, (despite only a few active users), but no revenue.

Please help! @Toby :(
Thanks!

Hi Hasan,

I just successfully implemented Ultimate ADS both in Android and iOS project, so the good news is that it works for sure, we just need to figure out what's wrong with your setup.

Please join my Discord server (https://discord.gg/cjEg45m) and PM me there so we can walk through it step by step.

Thanks
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Scirra Store