Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:45 am

SparklingAir wrote:@BackendFreak
Saying "automatically", I meant that with the same settings of my project, in iOS the sound turns off automatically.

Details.
For android i make Cocoon build. With and without minifing. My music file located in "Music" folder.
"Audio" plugin silents music in pc browser tests. I made music silent before starting ads, but my last trick below.
At the right moment (on start of layout for ex.) i set variable "show_ad" to 1.
Further, i have three events:
1) "if show_ad=1 and invert(Audio is silent) then Audio set silent"
2) "if show_ad=1 and Audio is silent then run ads"
3) "On video complete" -> "set show_ad to 0"
But this have no effect.

Can you please just try to silent the sounds like 2 seconds before showing the ad? This way we will know if it's the Audio issue or not.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:41 pm

BackendFreak wrote:Can you please just try to silent the sounds like 2 seconds before showing the ad? This way we will know if it's the Audio issue or not.

I turned off the ad showing, and tested with different environments. In general, the C2 Audio plug-in does not work correctly with Canvas+.
PhoneGap Build with Webview and Cocoon with Webview+ all ok.
Also only with Canvas+ starting buying with Cranberry IAP plugin crashes app.

Version of Canvas+ "last".
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:52 pm

SparklingAir wrote:
BackendFreak wrote:Can you please just try to silent the sounds like 2 seconds before showing the ad? This way we will know if it's the Audio issue or not.

I turned off the ad showing, and tested with different environments. In general, the C2 Audio plug-in does not work correctly with Canvas+.

Alright, thanks for tests so it's C2 Audio plugin & Cocoon Canvas+ compatibility issue then. If it works well with PhoneGap WebView then it will work well with Cocoon WebView and WebView+ as well most probably.

As I mentioned earlier, I do not code anything audio related in Ultimate Ads plugin so I can't help with this as it's not Ultimate Ads issue. Cocoon is also officially not supported by Scirra so they will not investigate the issue. All you can do is to submit the error report to Ludei Cocoon forum but they are also pretty much unavailable recently due to work on new Canvas+ engine :/. Guess it just needs time.

Let me know if I can help with anything else related to my plugin, cheers!
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:29 pm

BackendFreak wrote:
SparklingAir wrote:

Alright, thanks for tests so it's C2 Audio plugin & Cocoon Canvas+ compatibility issue then. If it works well with PhoneGap WebView then it will work well with Cocoon WebView and WebView+ as well most probably.

As I mentioned earlier, I do not code anything audio related in Ultimate Ads plugin so I can't help with this as it's not Ultimate Ads issue. Cocoon is also officially not supported by Scirra so they will not investigate the issue. All you can do is to submit the error report to Ludei Cocoon forum but they are also pretty much unavailable recently due to work on new Canvas+ engine :/. Guess it just needs time.

Let me know if I can help with anything else related to my plugin, cheers!

Yes, I will try to get something from their support. Without their acceleration, I do not have any options, since the PGB with Сrosswalk and IntelXDK do not work. Thank you!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:19 am

Hey @BackendFreak

Faced with the fact that in the ios 11 in my app is not set the trigger "On video complited".
I did a simple test, and it showed that after the normal end of viewing the rewarded video, the "On video complited" is set for a fraction of a second and then the "On video dismissed" is set. So it should be?

capx:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/DPzu/39msye9LD
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:32 pm

SparklingAir wrote:Hey @BackendFreak

Faced with the fact that in the ios 11 in my app is not set the trigger "On video complited".
I did a simple test, and it showed that after the normal end of viewing the rewarded video, the "On video complited" is set for a fraction of a second and then the "On video dismissed" is set. So it should be?

capx:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/DPzu/39msye9LD

That is correct, "On video dismissed" or "On Interstitial dismissed" are events that trigger when the ad unit is not longer visible for the user.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:05 am

A question about your Ultimate Ads plugin. Is it possible to use this plugin in combination with CordovaChartboost in the same C2 project?

For example I have CordovaChartboost working well in a game to display Interstitial / video ads. Can I use Ultimate Ads to show banner ads in the same game without conflict? I'd be wanting to build with Cocoon WebView+ for both Android and iOS.

On another topic. Do you sell your plugins through any other market place? The Scirra store has been inaccessible for me for the last 2 -3 days and I haven't been able to get on there purchase your plugins (Im looking at grabbing your Ads and iAP plugins). Thnx
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:29 am

Artpunk wrote:A question about your Ultimate Ads plugin. Is it possible to use this plugin in combination with CordovaChartboost in the same C2 project?

For example I have CordovaChartboost working well in a game to display Interstitial / video ads. Can I use Ultimate Ads to show banner ads in the same game without conflict? I'd be wanting to build with Cocoon WebView+ for both Android and iOS.

On another topic. Do you sell your plugins through any other market place? The Scirra store has been inaccessible for me for the last 2 -3 days and I haven't been able to get on there purchase your plugins (Im looking at grabbing your Ads and iAP plugins). Thnx

I already replied you on my Discord server but just in case anyone else is also interested:

1. I haven't tested with Chartboost myself but I'm 99% sure there's nothing that could get in conflict, all should work well.

2. Scirra store is the only one place where I put my plugins for now. The store should be up on Wednesday/Thursday as far as I know.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:47 pm

In the store you have instructions for PhoneGap but it does not indicate how it works in cordova cli, what would be the way to integrate it in cordova?
B
S

Post » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:59 am

Hardmann wrote:In the store you have instructions for PhoneGap but it does not indicate how it works in cordova cli, what would be the way to integrate it in cordova?

If one is familiar with Cordova CLI, Node.js etc. then he exactly knows how to install such plugin. So I don't think any explanation in this regard is needed. It's just a regular Cordova CLI plugin installation as explained in the official docs.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Scirra Store