Ultimate IAP (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
200+ Unique, Single-Frame Explosion sprites! This is the ultimate explosion sprite bundle!
  • Ultimate IAP — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2-plugins/ultimate-iap-3914

<h3>What you buy here?</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Ultimate IAP plugin for C2 & C3
    • Capx with implementation example

<h3>What is Ultimate IAP plugin?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>It's a plugin which has it all and works everywhere. </p><p>It's a complete IAP plugin (consumable and non-consumable products) which works with Cocoon, PhoneGap and Cordova CLI both for C2 and C3 for Android, Amazon, and iOS. </p><p>Please read the F.A.Q. for export/implementing tips.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Compatible with C2 and C3,
    • Covers consumable and non-consumable products,
    • Allows you to fetch products localized price, name, description from the store (no need to hardcode anymore!),
    • Works with PhoneGap, Cocoon and Cordova CLI,
    • Works with WebView, WebView+, Crosswalk and Canvas+,
    • Allows code minification on export (even with Cocoon!),
    • Does not trigger JS error on PC preview,

<p> </p><h3>Consumable products</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>With this plugin, you don't need to consume products manually. Once you setup (register) the product and specify whether the product is consumable or not, the consumption is handled automatically by the plugin after successful purchase.</p><h3>Simplicity</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Apart it's universality, It's probably the most comfortable IAP plugin available thanks to automated products consumptions and built-in for each loop which helps with any operations with the products.</p><h3>Warranty</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>I'm a full-time programmer, in case of encountering any issues, please send me an email, I'll fix it ASAP.</p><h3>Want to be notified about updates?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Join my Discord server: discord.gg/cjEg45m%3C/p%3E%3Cp%3Eor my FB: facebook.com/C2C3Plugins%3C/p%3E

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Ultimate IAP

• I'm trying to setup a "Hide Ads" purchase, and I can get it to work on the initial purchase. However I'm confused on what happens if they uninstall the app? I see there is restore purchases, but then after that how do I check which purchases they have that got restored? Does restoring purchases trigger "On Purchase Succeeded" ? I've looked through the example capx but can't see the answer there.

• Once the "Restore Purchases" successfully completes, then any attempt to purchase the item that user already have purchased in the past, immediately results in triggering "On purchase succeeded" without popping up any payment popup.

So in other words, the store detects that the purchase has been completed in the past and automatically triggers the "On purchase succeeded" event.

• Hello!

It does not contain "Android application license key" like Cranberry CordovaIAP. It confuse me.

• Hello!

It does not contain "Android application license key" like Cranberry CordovaIAP. It confuse me.

It doesn't need the key, it detects and works automatically .

• > Hello!

>

> It does not contain "Android application license key" like Cranberry CordovaIAP. It confuse me.

>

It doesn't need the key, it detects and works automatically .

Ok, thank you!

• I do not want to update the stable 244 to beta 247, so I can not open your capx. That is the question: what is the analogue of "Has product" in your plug-in? How can I verify that the user made a purchase of a specific product after restoration or initialization?

upd

Once the "Restore Purchases" successfully completes, then any attempt to purchase the item that user already have purchased in the past, immediately results in triggering "On purchase succeeded" without popping up any payment popup.

So in other words, the store detects that the purchase has been completed in the past and automatically triggers the "On purchase succeeded" event.

So it is enough to have one trigger "On purchase succeeded" both for checking the purchase itself and for restoring purchases?

• So it is enough to have one trigger "On purchase succeeded" both for checking the purchase itself and for restoring purchases?

Yes exactly. Basically, if products data is restored, the plugin won't allow a user to spend cash for the same (non-consumable) product twice and instead triggers the "On purchase succeeded" condition immediately.

• >

>

> So it is enough to have one trigger "On purchase succeeded" both for checking the purchase itself and for restoring purchases?

>

Yes exactly. Basically, if products data is restored, the plugin won't allow a user to spend cash for the same (non-consumable) product twice and instead triggers the "On purchase succeeded" condition immediately.

This does not apply to consumable purchases?

• >

> >

> >

> > So it is enough to have one trigger "On purchase succeeded" both for checking the purchase itself and for restoring purchases?

> >

>

> Yes exactly. Basically, if products data is restored, the plugin won't allow a user to spend cash for the same (non-consumable) product twice and instead triggers the "On purchase succeeded" condition immediately.

>

This does not apply to consumable purchases?

Nope, consumable products are consumed after the purchase and so there is nothing to restore. That's the nature of consumables.

• Nope, consumable products are consumed after the purchase and so there is nothing to restore. That's the nature of consumables.

With your plugin, the minimum setup becomes very simple

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey I believe there is a bug in Ultimate IAP and restore purchases does not work. Let me see if I understand it correctly. 'On restore succeeded' should trigger 'On purchase succeeded'.

If this is the case than the plugin has a bug and it does not trigger ' On purchase succeeded' after 'On restore succeeded'.

If you look at your example (UltimateIAP.capx) and purchase "premium_account" (Purchase works). After the purchase, close the app and open it again. Click blue restore Purchases button and it does not restore the purchase.

I tested this on Android. I Have not tested it on iOS.

• Hey I believe there is a bug in Ultimate IAP and restore purchases does not work. Let me see if I understand it correctly. 'On restore succeeded' should trigger 'On purchase succeeded'.

If this is the case than the plugin has a bug and it does not trigger ' On purchase succeeded' after 'On restore succeeded'.

If you look at your example (UltimateIAP.capx) and purchase "premium_account" (Purchase works). After the purchase, close the app and open it again. Click blue restore Purchases button and it does not restore the purchase.

I tested this on Android. I Have not tested it on iOS.

Hi DarkSide110902,

You misunderstood my previous explanations. On restore succeeded condition does not trigger On purchase succeeded. They are not connected trigger-wise.

If a customer buys a product, then reinstall/change device, the following options occur:

a) If you won't run the Restore purchases, and user clicks to buy the product, then he will be charged again

b) If you run the Restore purchases, and the user clicks to buy the product, then the On purchase succeeded will be triggered straight away as the information about purchases has been loaded to the device.

Hope that clears out your doubts. In case of further questions, let me know.

• > Hey I believe there is a bug in Ultimate IAP and restore purchases does not work. Let me see if I understand it correctly. 'On restore succeeded' should trigger 'On purchase succeeded'.

>

> If this is the case than the plugin has a bug and it does not trigger ' On purchase succeeded' after 'On restore succeeded'.

>

> If you look at your example (UltimateIAP.capx) and purchase "premium_account" (Purchase works). After the purchase, close the app and open it again. Click blue restore Purchases button and it does not restore the purchase.

>

> I tested this on Android. I Have not tested it on iOS.

>

Hi DarkSide110902,

You misunderstood my previous explanations. On restore succeeded condition does not trigger On purchase succeeded. They are not connected trigger-wise.

If a customer buys a product, then reinstall/change device, the following options occur:

a) If you won't run the Restore purchases, and user clicks to buy the product, then he will be charged again

b) If you run the Restore purchases, and the user clicks to buy the product, then the On purchase succeeded will be triggered straight away as the information about purchases has been loaded to the device.

Hope that clears out your doubts. In case of further questions, let me know.

What is the correct process to restore purchases?

If a user bought 10 out of 20 non-consumable products, how do we know what products the user has?

Telling them to click purchase of the 10 products that they bought would most likely have your app rejected on iOS.

How do we tell which products the user has after triggering 'On restore succeeded '?

• What is the correct process to restore purchases?

If a user bought 10 out of 20 non-consumable products, how do we know what products the user has?

Telling them to click purchase of the 10 products that they bought would most likely have your app rejected on iOS.

How do we tell which products the user has after triggering 'On restore succeeded '?

This is how it works at the moment and none of the apps using UltimateIAP has been rejected so far AFAIK. But I do understand what you want to achieve. I have already requested for the proper "Has product" feature for the Cordova Ludei's plugin. As soon as they have it done, I will add the condition to the plugin to make it more comfortable to use the restore purchases.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)