Ultimate Login System (Plugins)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:24 am



Ultimate Login System — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2-plugins/ultimate-login-system-2257

Let a User Register, Login and Post scores to different Leaderboards in 1 minute

Available Features:

  • Login
  • Register
  • Multiple Leaderboards (Post and get Scores Sorted ascending or descending)
  • Change Password

FULL PHP BACKEND, Desktop and Mobile compatible, with the following features

  • EASY SETUP of Database and first admin user!
  • Admin only login
  • User List
  • Ban / Unban User
  • Change role of user (Member / Admin)
  • Leaderboard List
  • Create Leaderboard
  • Activate / Deactivate Leaderboard (Deactivated can't receive anymore scores)
  • Systemlog (Check what admins are doing)
  • Change your password

Upcoming Features:

  • PHP: Frontend example with Login, Registration and Change Password
  • Achievements!!

If you have any features in mind, then write to our email and suggest them.

To use this plugin, you have to have any kind of server running PHP 5.6 and a MySQL database with a user that have enough rights to Create Tables, Create Foreign keys, Insert rows and Update rows.



Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Ultimate Login System
ImageImage
B
19
S
10
G
2
Posts: 51
Reputation: 2,070

Post » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:42 pm

Its possible to create 3 games in one project and each game have own leaderboard?

Also

Can you record a video how install php and my sql?
I BUY long time ago online leaderboards and i have problem with install it, even author of that leader board cant help
B
111
S
28
G
48
Posts: 1,882
Reputation: 36,428

Post » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:14 pm

delgado wrote:Its possible to create 3 games in one project and each game have own leaderboard?

Also

Can you record a video how install php and my sql?
I BUY long time ago online leaderboards and i have problem with install it, even author of that leader board cant help


Hi.

Yes that's possible. Just create the different Leaderboards in the admin and then post to the correct ID from C2.

Yea sure, i can do that to help people out. But i'm not sure when i get time to make it.

BUT, if you get problems while installing, i can deffinetly help you out, just write to my support mail, and i'll get in touch as soon as possible. :)
ImageImage
B
19
S
10
G
2
Posts: 51
Reputation: 2,070

Post » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:28 pm

Thanks, i have other question, its possible to overvrite old score in leaderboard.
Original example is great but will be nice if you add other capx example with posibility to overvrite old score (this is nice second option)
B
111
S
28
G
48
Posts: 1,882
Reputation: 36,428

Post » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:25 pm

delgado wrote:Thanks, i have other question, its possible to overvrite old score in leaderboard.
Original example is great but will be nice if you add other capx example with posibility to overvrite old score (this is nice second option)


This is almost done and will be implemented in the next version (within 1-2 weeks). But thanks for the suggestion, will try to speed it up :)
ImageImage
B
19
S
10
G
2
Posts: 51
Reputation: 2,070

Post » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:11 am

HI there
I am thinking of buying your plugin, mainly because I want a secure login system for a social app I am working on.
Can you tell me how secure etc your system is with regards to salting and hashing etc.
Many thanks.
B
6
Posts: 23
Reputation: 421

Post » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:33 pm

algiz13 wrote:HI there
I am thinking of buying your plugin, mainly because I want a secure login system for a social app I am working on.
Can you tell me how secure etc your system is with regards to salting and hashing etc.
Many thanks.


Hi @algiz13

ULS is very secure. What it does is like the following:
It hashes the Password with SHA512 algorithm.
Then it makes a random salt by doing this: hash('sha512', uniqid(mt_rand(1, mt_getrandmax()), true));
A totally RANDOM salt that's hashed too.
And then is stores the password like this: hash('sha512', PASSWORD . SALT);
So it puts together the hashes password, and the salt, and then hashes it once more.

I guess it won't get more secure than this... So you won't get problems with anything in the security matter. :)
ImageImage
B
19
S
10
G
2
Posts: 51
Reputation: 2,070

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:47 pm

this will only work when you compile the game on the Web as a site. And what about the game Android or iPhone games? When you export to Android or iOS, your form will no longer receive data from the server. ie post and get requests will be held from mobile games, but they will not be received back. or I'm wrong and everything will work after compilation in the APK format?
B
3
Posts: 7
Reputation: 189

Post » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:03 am

philippt wrote:this will only work when you compile the game on the Web as a site. And what about the game Android or iPhone games? When you export to Android or iOS, your form will no longer receive data from the server. ie post and get requests will be held from mobile games, but they will not be received back. or I'm wrong and everything will work after compilation in the APK format?


Hello

Well i've just tested a build on android, and had no problems, everything worked as expected. And this was done by just following the "How to export to Android with Crosswalk" guide. So this plugin works on all platforms. :)
ImageImage
B
19
S
10
G
2
Posts: 51
Reputation: 2,070

Post » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:04 pm

In this case, I will definitely buy this plugin !!! as soon as I get my salary. And what a guide "How to export to Android with Crosswalk" where I can see more about it?
B
3
Posts: 7
Reputation: 189

Next

Return to Scirra Store

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest