Ultimate Login System (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create complex dialogues with ease with this tool/template!
  • Ultimate Login System — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2-plugins/ultimate-login-system-2257

<h3>Let a User Register, Login and Post scores to different Leaderboards in 1 minute</h3><div class="deshr"></div><h3>Available Features:</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Login
    • Register
    • Multiple Leaderboards (Post and get Scores Sorted ascending or descending)
    • Change Password

<h3>FULL PHP BACKEND, Desktop and Mobile compatible, with the following features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• EASY SETUP of Database and first admin user!
    • Admin only login
    • User List
    • Ban / Unban User
    • Change role of user (Member / Admin)
    • Leaderboard List
    • Create Leaderboard
    • Activate / Deactivate Leaderboard (Deactivated can't receive anymore scores)
    • Systemlog (Check what admins are doing)
    • Change your password

<h3>Upcoming Features:</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• PHP: Frontend example with Login, Registration and Change Password
    • Achievements!!

<p>If you have any features in mind, then write to our email and suggest them.</p><p>To use this plugin, you have to have any kind of server running PHP 5.6 and a MySQL database with a user that have enough rights to Create Tables, Create Foreign keys, Insert rows and Update rows.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Ultimate Login System

• Its possible to create 3 games in one project and each game have own leaderboard?

Also

Can you record a video how install php and my sql?

I BUY long time ago online leaderboards and i have problem with install it, even author of that leader board cant help

• Its possible to create 3 games in one project and each game have own leaderboard?

Also

Can you record a video how install php and my sql?

I BUY long time ago online leaderboards and i have problem with install it, even author of that leader board cant help

Hi.

Yes that's possible. Just create the different Leaderboards in the admin and then post to the correct ID from C2.

Yea sure, i can do that to help people out. But i'm not sure when i get time to make it.

BUT, if you get problems while installing, i can deffinetly help you out, just write to my support mail, and i'll get in touch as soon as possible.

• Thanks, i have other question, its possible to overvrite old score in leaderboard.

Original example is great but will be nice if you add other capx example with posibility to overvrite old score (this is nice second option)

• Thanks, i have other question, its possible to overvrite old score in leaderboard.

Original example is great but will be nice if you add other capx example with posibility to overvrite old score (this is nice second option)

This is almost done and will be implemented in the next version (within 1-2 weeks). But thanks for the suggestion, will try to speed it up

• HI there

I am thinking of buying your plugin, mainly because I want a secure login system for a social app I am working on.

Can you tell me how secure etc your system is with regards to salting and hashing etc.

Many thanks.

• HI there

I am thinking of buying your plugin, mainly because I want a secure login system for a social app I am working on.

Can you tell me how secure etc your system is with regards to salting and hashing etc.

Many thanks.

Hi algiz13

ULS is very secure. What it does is like the following:

It hashes the Password with SHA512 algorithm.

Then it makes a random salt by doing this: hash('sha512', uniqid(mt_rand(1, mt_getrandmax()), true));

A totally RANDOM salt that's hashed too.

And then is stores the password like this: hash('sha512', PASSWORD . SALT);

So it puts together the hashes password, and the salt, and then hashes it once more.

I guess it won't get more secure than this... So you won't get problems with anything in the security matter.

• this will only work when you compile the game on the Web as a site. And what about the game Android or iPhone games? When you export to Android or iOS, your form will no longer receive data from the server. ie post and get requests will be held from mobile games, but they will not be received back. or I'm wrong and everything will work after compilation in the APK format?

• this will only work when you compile the game on the Web as a site. And what about the game Android or iPhone games? When you export to Android or iOS, your form will no longer receive data from the server. ie post and get requests will be held from mobile games, but they will not be received back. or I'm wrong and everything will work after compilation in the APK format?

Hello

Well i've just tested a build on android, and had no problems, everything worked as expected. And this was done by just following the "How to export to Android with Crosswalk" guide. So this plugin works on all platforms.

• In this case, I will definitely buy this plugin !!! as soon as I get my salary. And what a guide "How to export to Android with Crosswalk" where I can see more about it?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • In this case, I will definitely buy this plugin !!! as soon as I get my salary. And what a guide "How to export to Android with Crosswalk" where I can see more about it?

Yea. I will make some guides on how to setup the php part, and then how to export

• I cannot write PM because rep <500.

I have some problems. When I uploaded all the files to the server php, I get error 500 while any other php scripts in the same directory are opened correctly. The server creates the error log with the following content:

"[22-Jun-2016 13:23:39 Europe/Moscow] PHP Warning:  include_once(./config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mokujin/public_html/my_domain.tld/mainsource/lib/includes.php on line 3
    [22-Jun-2016 13:23:39 Europe/Moscow] PHP Warning:  include_once(): Failed opening './config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/mokujin/public_html/my_domain.tld/mainsource/lib/includes.php on line 3
    [22-Jun-2016 13:23:39 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error:  Arrays are not allowed in class constants in /home/mokujin/public_html/my_domain.tld/mainsource/lib/user.class.php on line 15"[/code:2xnwx0x2]

How to fix it ?
  • I cannot write PM because rep <500.

I have some problems. When I uploaded all the files to the server php, I get error 500 while any other php scripts in the same directory are opened correctly. The server creates the error log with the following content:

"[22-Jun-2016 13:23:39 Europe/Moscow] PHP Warning:  include_once(./config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mokujin/public_html/my_domain.tld/mainsource/lib/includes.php on line 3
    [22-Jun-2016 13:23:39 Europe/Moscow] PHP Warning:  include_once(): Failed opening './config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/mokujin/public_html/my_domain.tld/mainsource/lib/includes.php on line 3
    [22-Jun-2016 13:23:39 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error:  Arrays are not allowed in class constants in /home/mokujin/public_html/my_domain.tld/mainsource/lib/user.class.php on line 15"[/code:2y2klc3w]

How to fix it ?

Well you could use my support mail

But any way. Try making a die(phpinfo()); in any php file, and then see what version of PHP you're having. I guess you have below 5.6, so please upgrade your server to 5.6.

This can be done at many hosts in the cPanel.

• [quote:152a0ekm]I guess you have below 5.6, so please upgrade your server to 5.6.

Yes, you were right , there was version 5.5 , and switching to version 5.6 solved the problem ! Thank you , I hope more problems I will not

• How do you export an application in apk format ?

What do you use for this?

I tried Phonegap builder and a free version of the cocoon. - In both cases on Android and Ios not export

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)