Ultimate Login System (Plugins)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:40 pm

sadism wrote:Can you add the time like TimeAway Rex plugin . It's mean that , get or record time on our host and, server record login time and exit time to each player to calculation away time ?

Hello

Yes sure, i'll write it down, and add it when the time comes :)

-Support
Acey
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:09 pm

Acey wrote:
sadism wrote:Can you add the time like TimeAway Rex plugin . It's mean that , get or record time on our host and, server record login time and exit time to each player to calculation away time ?

Hello

-Support
Acey

Thanks bro when you do this ? I need it very much
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:18 pm

sadism wrote:
Acey wrote:

Hello

-Support
Acey

Thanks bro when you do this ? I need it very much

Hi again

Well since you said you haven't brought it yet, i will take some other suggestions into consideration before yours, sorry.

But for now, i guess it will take a bit of time, since i don't know how the Time plugin works. And i have some other upgrades that maybe could be used before this is actually implemented.

Like saving custom variables on a User, would let you handle the time with the plugin, and then just save the time in a custom variable.

-Support
Acey
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:37 pm

I am iranian and for buy we need try hard becuase our country is banned
Tomorrow i bought it
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:24 pm

Acey wrote:

Hello

-Support
Acey

Hi Acey, i brought it and i really need this , please resolve this problam, thanks so mutch ;)
B

Post » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:46 am

Hello , I bought a plug-in , you can tell me how to install on a server?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:48 am

aaro wrote:
Acey wrote:

Hello

-Support
Acey

Hi Acey, i brought it and i really need this , please resolve this problam, thanks so mutch ;)

Hello

Okay, since 2 suggested this, I'll look into it next :)

-Support
Acey
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:12 am

adddog wrote:Hello , I bought a plug-in , you can tell me how to install on a server?

Hello

I guess you were the one who wrote on email, so just look my answer and we take it from there.

-Support
Acey
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:54 pm

Would it be possible to create a Facebook login with this? That would be AWESOME
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:53 am

METR1C wrote:Would it be possible to create a Facebook login with this? That would be AWESOME

Not for now without you having experience in setting Facebook login up on your own. But maybe at a later time :)
ImageImage
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Scirra Store