when do you let us buy & download the new version? :D
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:33 pm

mehrshadfarahani wrote:Hi , Acey .
when do you let us buy & download the new version? :D

Hello

Well i'm working hard on many projects at the moment, but it's on its way, and is about 80% done. :)

Sorry for the waiting time, but added some more features while i worked on it, so it's a nice update ;)

-Support
Acey
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:41 am

Acey wrote:
goodfeet wrote:Hey, I really like your plugin and Im probably going to buy it.

But I have one suggestion:
As addition to the leaderboards, users can have stats (for example: what level they are, or how much money they have).

Hello.

That's some good ideas, i'll look into it when i get time, got some other plans for the plugin too. :)

-Support
Acey

Hello,

Nice plugin, but that should of been something that you should been implemented before selling this plugin. Being able to add custom variables to the database is a MUST! So once you update to include that, then I'll buy this.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:21 pm

KazaaMafia wrote:
Hello,

Nice plugin, but that should of been something that you should been implemented before selling this plugin. Being able to add custom variables to the database is a MUST! So once you update to include that, then I'll buy this.

I don't think that is a MUST :| . This is a plugin for login system , not MySQl table creator .
You can create your custom tables and variables with some PHP code . It's not too hard !
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:59 pm

mehrshadfarahani wrote:
KazaaMafia wrote:
Hello,

I don't think that is a MUST :| . This is a plugin for login system , not MySQl table creator .
You can create your custom tables and variables with some PHP code . It's not too hard !

It is not too hard, but having a plugin that could do this for you would be a reason to buy this for sure!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:33 pm

goodfeet wrote:
mehrshadfarahani wrote:
KazaaMafia wrote:
Hello,

It is not too hard, but having a plugin that could do this for you would be a reason to buy this for sure!

Exactly.. I don't want to spend my time creating tables and variables..
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:08 am

Acey wrote:
federer365 wrote:Hi Acey,

Great plugin you have made! I tried to set it up but kept on getting the error message and then saw your message that it requires PHP 5.6.

What web provider did you use to get it working? I am hoping for a free one, as I am going to teach my students how to create a a very basic information system, but if I have to pay a little bit, thats ok.

I tried to use dropbox, but I got a couple of errors from your plugin. However, I am not sure if that is because I tried to use dropbox to host a website.

Thanks for the help,

Adam

Hello Adam

If you just wanna host on your own computer, you can freely download XAMPP, and host on your own computer (localhost).

But if you want a domain, i guess this can be achieved pretty low priced with Unoeuro or any other cheap priced hosting companies.

-Support
Acey

Better download PHP 7 or older?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:09 am

KazaaMafia wrote:
Acey wrote:
goodfeet wrote:Hey, I really like your plugin and Im probably going to buy it.

But I have one suggestion:
As addition to the leaderboards, users can have stats (for example: what level they are, or how much money they have).

Hello.

That's some good ideas, i'll look into it when i get time, got some other plans for the plugin too. :)

-Support
Acey

Hello,

I bought the plugin, and I'm happy with it. But I must say, I actually hoped it would help me more with setting up different databases, not only leaderboards....saving playerinformations like playerXP or playerCoints etc. to every player ID. Anyway, the plugin is very nice and I'm glad that I bought it.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:09 pm

So where is new version ? :?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:49 am

Please record video how to install it because I'm tired from problems I get white page when I go to setup folder. Please help
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Scirra Store