Ultimate Solid [Steam, iOS, Android]

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:59 pm

(This post was originally created for Ultimate Solid Greenlight campaign, but I've edited it to not make duplicate posts about Ultimate Solid)

Hi Guys!

First of all I want to thank you again for your votes and support. We made it! The game is finally launched ;)

== ABOUT ULTIMATE SOLID ==
Ultimate Solid is a physics-based game in platform world full of challenging obstacles and fun puzzle elements. Unlike the traditional platform games movement is limited to jumping only! By adjusting the strength and angle of each jump, the goal is to not collide with any hostile elements on the way to the finish line. Or rather, a vortex that sucks you all the way in to the next level.

Sounds easy? Well, try it, you will be surprised ;). Oh! And by the way… you also have to collect powerups on your way to the end of the level. Collect them all and you will activate the endpoint and be allowed entry to the next level. Powerups are strategically placed throughout the level to challenge your skills!

== KEY FEATURES ==
  • Unique player controls
  • Physics-based interactions with the game world
  • 200 unique levels
  • Variety of obstacles including spikes, saws, hammers and blades
  • Use strategy and the laws of gravity to outsmart clever obstacles in this action-packed arcade platform puzzle game!

== PLATFORMS ==
Ultimate Solid has been released both on desktop and mobile devices.
PC version has creepy/horror theme and includes 200 levels.
Mobile version has more friendly theme, includes 60 levels and it's called Ultimate Solid: Origins.

== LINKS ==
Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/534200
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ultimate-solid-origins/id1165731944
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.robotmafia.ultimatesolid
WWW: http://www.ultimatesolidgame.com

== YouTubers/Streamers ==
(letsplay, gameplay, review videos)

Dragonking4831 (English) - New Steam indie game! im so bad at puzzles!
Cryptic Hybrid (English) - Ultimate Solid - Solid's Eleven
Cryptic Hybrid (English) - Ultimate Solid - 21 Octagon Street
Sasha Zenko (handsfree letsplay) - Ultimate Solid (Only Mouse)
GenEnemy -Newest PC Games - Ultimate Solid gameplay PC HD [1080p/60fps]
sir Tkillaahh san - It looks easy, but it isn't / ULTIMATE SOLID levels 1 - 11[1080p/60fps]
Cryptic Hybrid (English, demo gameplay) - Ultimate Solid Demo Gameplay
Tigris Plays (English, alpha-demo playthrough) - Ultimate Solid | Indie Game Playthrough
Tigris Plays (English, alpha-demo playthrough) - Ultimate Solid Playthrough Part 2 | Indie Game

== PRESS ==
PC version has launched today (26th of October 2016), mobile version few days ago and we have some reviews already - all very positive!

appgefahren.de (gaming site, German) - Ultimate Solid – Origins: Kniffliges Geschicklichkeits-Spiel führt an den Rand der Verzweiflung
antyapps.pl (gaming site, Polish) - Ultimate Solid: Origins — jak za dawnych lat…
freshasfuck.net (gaming site, English, demo review) - Weekly Indie Game Review – Ultimate Solid

(This post was originally created for Ultimate Solid Greenlight campaign, but I've edited it to not make duplicate posts about Ultimate Solid)
Last edited by BackendFreak on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:11 am

Voted! :)
I'm not a insane, my mother had me tested

I'm an engineer. To save time, just assume I'm never wrong
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:31 am

I have voted ;) .
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:52 pm

Thank you guys! Very much appreciated :) We are balancing on 50% yes/no votes... which is good actually so it looks promising, but especially in this situation every vote matters! So really thanks a lot ;)
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:30 pm

@BackendFreak - Hey try mobile also if you want. Many mobile gamers like that kind of game. ;)
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:39 pm

Voted.
Might add some blood spatters. That would probably get more votes on Steam.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:58 pm

Thanks @newt! We actually tried to avoid blood at all as many people actually dislike the games because of violent aspects. There are some bloody marks on the obstacles which was already a bit risky move, but we found it looking good. You can't imagine how tempted I was to add blood spattering on player's death as I like these in games a lot :). But yeah, in this game we decided to keep it quite clean.

Thanks for your votes again! It helps a lot :)
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:25 pm

Hey, good luck on the Greenlight! :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:41 pm

Silverforce wrote:Hey, good luck on the Greenlight! :)

Thank you @Silverforce :)
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:44 pm

chadorireborn wrote:@BackendFreak - Hey try mobile also if you want. Many mobile gamers like that kind of game. ;)

Hey, thanks :). Yes we do plan to release it on mobile devices as well. Just really wanted to try PC game finally, so we started with PC version first :)
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Next

Return to Completed Creations