Under 500 Reputation cannot place links in posts

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Well. apparently this ain't been fixed yet.

I tend to think this reputation.hunt ain't a best way to treat people who have spend 100 (or so) on a program. I understand the need to limit random-bot-logins from spamming the site.
Need help? Upload .capx file with your question.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:51 pm

While ranting (I cant edit my previous post at all?) :.

Also, those reputation-quests seem to be quite odd. For example I have no idea how to get: Evaluator or Eye to Eye

And for the others.. I don't support Google+ so I'm definitely not going to +1 anything..

Edit: I have to admit, that even though this reputation system is not well explained, it apparently is indeed possible to ramp 1000 (or more) points on nine days. Joannak2014-01-14 06:31:22
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:29 pm

@Joannak
You don't need to buy the software to have an account on the forum. Forum accounts are free. Because Forums accounts are free the rep limits are to reduce spam; which for the most part are doing fine.

However you do raise a point. I think anyone who pays for a Personal License should automatically get a pass for many of the limits.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:35 am

@jayderu I know.. I did read the forum quite some time before jumping in. I could have registered earlier, but didn't feel any mandatory need to do so.

B
S
G

Previous

Return to Website Issues and Feedback