Undersea Challenge is born !

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun May 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Hello everybody !

No update for Undersea Challenge (UC) this day but i deliver you a preview of the new engine with physics i'll put in the next release of the game (soon).

=> Here

Another technical change ... i use now instances of a only one sprite object to create and manage the 24 jigsaw puzzle pieces ... so it's 48 events less in my game ! ...

If someone is interesting i'll share a project .capx for this preview for helping beginners in instances management.

ENjoy ! (sorry a last minute change introduce a bug with r90, now seems ok)naelian2012-05-13 17:39:25
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 16, 2012 12:10 am

Hi guys !,

So many changes in this new version of "Undersea Challenge" that it was almost impossible to describe all of them !

So in few words, new physic engine / new zoom system / endless levels !

Always the same link to play => Undersea Challenge (Version 0.20a)

Please, need your feedbacks to make this game great !

ENjoy !
naelian2012-05-16 00:10:32
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 am

Hi everybody !

A year later ...

Sorry about the previous link but the "playtomic" plugin used to manage scores is no more working and make the game hang using it, so i will try to create a new version using the "new" Clay.io plugin, stay tune !
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Great demo my friend.

You should work with a designer and actually do a game for mobile and sell it.
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:42 am

I played it and I enjoyed it. The mechanics is awesome. Small details like pieces getting darker as you run out of air, the shakynes... All is very well done. However I noticed some pieces not sitting in place even though I carried them to the exact spot. The out-of game interfaces need some polish, but I think this is a great position to be in. Polish this and put it into facebook and you are golden :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:09 pm

The mechanics of the project is really interesting! great job keep it up.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:47 am

@SergioRM @Windwalker @happydigital

Thanks guys !

Undersea challenge is not dead, i choose to not focus on smartphones market cause of poor perfs (perhaps in a year). I work on a full new and very fast engine (55-60 fps) and focus on node-webkit export to provide a way to use your own images to feed the game with new challenges ! the gameplay is now really different using 2 mouse buttons and parallax effects to play on several "planes/views", AquaItable has now 4 "magnets" to stick pieces and new shaking effects when you keep a piece in your hand in zoom view ... scoring management is also now based on the clay.io plugin.

I'm also working on many others projects (C2/node-webkit screensavers, clocks) and a new "1-2" players game that should come on Scirra Arcade very quickly and called "The 10 Seconds Barrier" ...a first preview HERE use 1/2/3 keys to play (numeric pad for 1st player ... "hear" and "hit")

So no new release of UC will come for weeks because this project is now really BIG and i choose to learn many more things to create the BEST game i could !

Stay Tune ;pherenaelian2013-09-16 02:38:27
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Creations