Undo and Redo inside the animations

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
94 Inside buildings views - Isometric view - PNG transparent - 2048x2048
  • Hello xDDDDDDD

I would like to give a little suggestion, but will help a lot =P

After finished a sequence of animations, made with a character mosaic with more than 40 sprites, I accidentally deleted the first sprite, and this was the begin, hahahah, bored, I tried to undo this, but nothing happen clicking there, or better, nothing visible in the animation screen.

So, I believe, will be more intuitive if the undo and redo buttons happen to show inside the animation screen too.

No worry, the software still great as it is now, and I liked a lot the folder save system, where I did all my polygons without worries =P

• I just deleted a frame from an animation and Undo worked for me. You have to use the undo on the 'Home' menu, but it still works, or do you mean something else ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sometimes it work perfectly, sometimes the undo simple miss one step, like now, where I was configuring some sprites and after finished the edition, I clicked to undo, and lost all the edition, but it don't happen all the time, no idea of why ^^

• You're right, you can't undo everything in the animations editor. It's on my todo list to fix!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)