UNREAL ENGINE 4

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:39 pm

@fremachuca
@DatapawWolf

I'm looking on their site now and it looks like that per-month subscription service was time-limited, because I don't see it as an option any more either. I'd be surprised if they didn't bring it back, though - they said the same thing about any type of subscription service when the monthly payments were first announced and now that's what they're pushing.

Maybe the terms have changed since the subscription now includes free upgrades to Unity 5 when it's released? I'll email my support contact and let you guys know what I find out. Even w/ a 12 month subscription it's still a great deal, what with the free upgrades and being around $700 less than an outright purchase of Unity 4.x (which I don't think includes the free upgrade to 5, but I could be wrong). I know that right now my year subscription to their initial 12 month subscription offer is going month-to-month as it's been more than a year and they haven't asked me to commit to any specific length of time since its expiration months ago.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:09 pm

@digitalsoapbox that's quite interesting. I think quick publishing was probably one of the reasons they discontinued the pay-per-month service.

I will wait and watch to see if they bring back their per-month, because I am certainly interested.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic