Unsure which category my product goes in the store

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The ultimate voice pack filled with 1,536 files of .......wav and mp3 of individual numbers, letters, and words (that go
  • Hi.

I just recently finished a game character making "tool" which is an illustrator .ai file which I would like to sell at the Scirra store, but I'm unsure what category I should put it in. It doesn't really qualify as a tool right? But would it qualify as "Sprites"? It's just the illustrator file.

Anybody know perhaps?

• Hi.

I just recently finished a game character making "tool" which is an illustrator .ai file which I would like to sell at the Scirra store, but I'm unsure what category I should put it in. It doesn't really qualify as a tool right? But would it qualify as "Sprites"? It's just the illustrator file.

Anybody know perhaps?

maybe the "gamedev tools" section??

• I was thinking that too would be a fitting one, but it states when you choose it: "Tools are software programs which are related to game development. " and it seems like it would be pretty strict with that looking at the things available under that category.

I went with "Sprites" under the section "Graphics" since I just checked and was able to spot some people having .ai files under that category as well.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I was thinking that too would be a fitting one, but it states when you choose it: "Tools are software programs which are related to game development. " and it seems like it would be pretty strict with that looking at the things available under that category.

I went with "Sprites" under the section "Graphics" since I just checked and was able to spot some people having .ai files under that category as well.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)