- Fewture (a thin, wide, clear font)
- Nerhoe (a small, condensed, vertical font)
- O'skool (a sligthly slanted, round font, reminding on the 80's) Update (21 Oct 2012):
- Halftone (a simple workhorse, made with a typical halftone pattern. For those 50% transparencies without alpha channel)
- Tiny Tim (probably the smallest aliased pixelfont available, that supports lower case letters while still being easily readable)
- Toose Ornament (a romantic, half-serif font, with ornamented upper case letters)
Use them however you see fit.