[UPDATED: 02.05.2017] The Big NW.js Roundup | Tips & Tricks

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:01 am

This was really helpful! Thanks! In my game, which is a 2d side scroller, right clicking makes the character roll. But it was also making the context menu pop up on screen. Now if I can just find a way to hide the mouse cursor completely....
B
S

Post » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:27 am

hookecho wrote:This was really helpful! Thanks! In my game, which is a 2d side scroller, right clicking makes the character roll. But it was also making the context menu pop up on screen. Now if I can just find a way to hide the mouse cursor completely....

You can, using the mouse plugin and setting the cursor to "none".
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:26 am

Yeah, I've done that, the problem is my game is in a letterbox style...with black borders at the top and bottom. The mouse cursor is hidden until you hover over the black borders. I'm not sure if that makes any sense. Thanks for the reply though :)
B
S

Post » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:30 am

hookecho wrote:Yeah, I've done that, the problem is my game is in a letterbox style...with black borders at the top and bottom. The mouse cursor is hidden until you hover over the black borders. I'm not sure if that makes any sense. Thanks for the reply though :)

Yeah that sucks, no clue if I can find a workaround for that. Manually executing JS to hide the mouse cursor might do it.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:37 am

There is a way to force NW.js to use "hight perfomance" video card? (like new C3 do in Settings> GPU preferences (for multi GPU system)
Luca ConTato [RisingPixel]
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:51 pm

tatogame wrote:There is a way to force NW.js to use "hight performance" video card? (like new C3 do in Settings> GPU preferences (for multi GPU system)

I think Ashley has already implemented this in the lastest stable release (R244).
I'm not 100% sure if it works though. There is already a feature request for this one, if it for some reason doesn't work. (NW.js Issues)
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General