Updating Broken: Picture on the Arcade does not change

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Problem Description
Uploading new cover picture for my game, that has a old cover pic, on the arcade has no effect

Observed Result
Nothing happens, even after 1 whole day.
Once I finish changing the picture and click "Submit Changes", Nothing happens. Even when I just "Choose File" and pick the picture I want there is no change to the visual image in the manager so the old one just remains unchanged.

Expected Result
Picture changes to the new one I update too.

Affected Browsers
All browsers have this issue, Not a browser fault.
Free code for all
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:45 pm

* Moved from C2 Bugs section which is specifically for bugs in the C2 software, not for website issues, which this is.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:14 pm

I actually just posted a thread on this too - should have found this first! Has there been any resolution to this, as I can't update most of my game settings and I really need to now?!?!
Sidecar Split has been released on the Scirra Arcade, on the Android and on iOS!
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:27 pm

ThePakernator wrote:I actually just posted a thread on this too - should have found this first! Has there been any resolution to this, as I can't update most of my game settings and I really need to now?!?!

The pictures for me has changed with out changing any other settings, but took up to a week and some changed sooner that others.
Free code for all
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:55 pm

Reuben wrote:
ThePakernator wrote:I actually just posted a thread on this too - should have found this first! Has there been any resolution to this, as I can't update most of my game settings and I really need to now?!?!

The pictures for me has changed with out changing any other settings, but took up to a week and some changed sooner that others.

Hmmm ok, thats quite odd. I will not change anything further and wait a few more days and see if its fixed.
Sidecar Split has been released on the Scirra Arcade, on the Android and on iOS!
B
S

Post » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:58 am

So I still have not been able to change it and its been almost a week since I first encountered the problems. @Ashley , @Tom or any of the mods got any ideas too?
EDIT: This is getting even weirder: now the icon has updated when I log onto my phone and search for it, but it still has not updated when I look on my computer...
B
S

Return to Website Issues and Feedback