Updating Broken: Picture on the Arcade does not change

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
An educational game for counting pictures. An easy to use template for developers to build larger games
  • Problem Description

Uploading new cover picture for my game, that has a old cover pic, on the arcade has no effect

Observed Result

Nothing happens, even after 1 whole day.

Once I finish changing the picture and click "Submit Changes", Nothing happens. Even when I just "Choose File" and pick the picture I want there is no change to the visual image in the manager so the old one just remains unchanged.

Expected Result

Picture changes to the new one I update too.

Affected Browsers

All browsers have this issue, Not a browser fault.

• * Moved from C2 Bugs section which is specifically for bugs in the C2 software, not for website issues, which this is.

• I actually just posted a thread on this too - should have found this first! Has there been any resolution to this, as I can't update most of my game settings and I really need to now?!?!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I actually just posted a thread on this too - should have found this first! Has there been any resolution to this, as I can't update most of my game settings and I really need to now?!?!

The pictures for me has changed with out changing any other settings, but took up to a week and some changed sooner that others.

• > I actually just posted a thread on this too - should have found this first! Has there been any resolution to this, as I can't update most of my game settings and I really need to now?!?!

>

The pictures for me has changed with out changing any other settings, but took up to a week and some changed sooner that others.

Hmmm ok, thats quite odd. I will not change anything further and wait a few more days and see if its fixed.

• So I still have not been able to change it and its been almost a week since I first encountered the problems. Ashley , Tom or any of the mods got any ideas too?

EDIT: This is getting even weirder: now the icon has updated when I log onto my phone and search for it, but it still has not updated when I look on my computer...

• ThePakernator Did you have any luck in the end? I've just tried changing one for my game with no luck.

• it does work after a long time, mine took about 2-3 moths before it worked

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)