Users Choice Final Poll

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:36 pm

[quote]Scirra's decision is final and should be respected. It's just meant to be a bit of fun :)
[/quote]

The "competition" has always been labelled as "for fun", don't be so serious about it.
And as it was labelled as fun, people entering shouldn't have such a competition spirit.

Also I consider providing a full game in two weeks is a victory in itself. If you don't, then you are still missing the whole point of this event.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Wellington, thank you for your support. To tell the truth I did not expect the game be able to be seen in Japan . Me and my crew are very happy with the results. I'm just sad because there is some games that i really enjoyed was not able to come to the finals.
It was very fun to participate in this competition, i'm very glad that Scirra promoted it. I hope there are more in the near future, this time we gonna prepare ourselves in a better way. We finish at the deadline and we just worked at it in one week, making the game at work, at the college, late at night, whenever it was possible.

If our game was not able to win the competition, well, we gonna try harder next time. I didn't even thought we could make to the finals. And hey, you liked our game, this is already a great victory!

PS: I'm really glad that you enjoyed the final. I myself really liked it. Everytime i look at it, i smile. And the reaction of a friend of mine when he saw it, worth the time spent in the game.
B
G

Post » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Pretty suspicious stuff going on here. Reboot is pretty much the worst game ever made.
B
G

Post » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:21 pm

[QUOTE=rmarquetto] Pretty suspicious stuff going on here. Reboot is pretty much the worst game ever made. [/QUOTE]

Sorry,

But hey, we plan to polish the game. Just wait and see... I'll be back.   
B
G

Post » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:30 pm

[QUOTE=rmarquetto] Pretty suspicious stuff going on here. Reboot is pretty much the worst game ever made. [/QUOTE]

That's really unnecessary. We try to keep the forum a friendly place - even if you dislike the game, please refrain from using insults.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:50 pm

[QUOTE=Mipey] Well said, though it seem that you have neglected an important criteria: the game's ability to keep the player's attention.[/QUOTE]

My vote was for Mantchet for this alone. It could definitely be tweaked to be a little more challenging in the middle 50%, and some of the ultimates were a bit overpowered, but I found it the most challenging and, well, continually fun!

Once C2 gets a few more features, I'm going to join the competition!Mulkaccino2011-11-04 23:57:22
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Congratulations to SocialLie for winning the users choice poll! The poll is now closed.

Look forward to a new competition in the future!Tom2011-11-06 18:12:07
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General