[v240] Black Screen Cocoon

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:54 am

I export my capx file inside construct via cordova (v240) then i upload my zip file in cocoon.io and i use canvas+ as a web engine. After that i install the apk file on my tablet, after the splash screen of cocoon, a never ending black screen appear

I was not happy with the result so search for a solution online. I found a solution on cocoon forum saying to "Downgrade your capx file" so i did.

I tried to do it on v224 export it on cordova (inside construct) then compile it using cocoon. The result is still black screen but i never lose hope so i tried it to v230 and luckily it worked but with poor performance. I dont know what causes the lag/hang everytime i touch anywhere on my game. Like when you try to touch a sprite with no function (just a sprite) it lags a bit like 1second.

My memory usage is 288mb only
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:40 am

jance0405 wrote:I export my capx file inside construct via cordova (v240) then i upload my zip file in cocoon.io and i use canvas+ as a web engine. After that i install the apk file on my tablet, after the splash screen of cocoon, a never ending black screen appear

I was not happy with the result so search for a solution online. I found a solution on cocoon forum saying to "Downgrade your capx file" so i did.

I tried to do it on v224 export it on cordova (inside construct) then compile it using cocoon. The result is still black screen but i never lose hope so i tried it to v230 and luckily it worked but with poor performance. I dont know what causes the lag/hang everytime i touch anywhere on my game. Like when you try to touch a sprite with no function (just a sprite) it lags a bit like 1second.

My memory usage is 288mb only

This issue is caused by the new WebGL 2.

The runtime now uses WebGL 2 if the browser supports it. This probably sounds bigger than it really is - for the most part it is still executing the same code it did before, but there are two changes in WebGL 2 mode:

Cocoon is working on a fix.
https://forums.cocoon.io/t/conctruct-2- ... reitberger

Regards
Andy
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Closing as report does not follow requirements and canvas+ is not an officially supported platform.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Closed bugs