Versão Free ??? COmprei a Personal!

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Boa tarde ,

Fiz uma compra do Software Construct 2 versão PERSONAL pela Steam , ate ai tudo bem , usei normalmente , depois que formatei o notebook , e instalei novamente e atualizei , ele fica dizendo que e a versão free, sendo que eu comprei a versão personal . Por que isto está acontecendo ?

OBS: meu Nick na Steam = erleyxd / email =

Aguardo retorno urgente.

Deivisson Silva

----

Good afternoon,

I made a purchase of software Construct 2 PERSONAL version for Steam, so far so good, used normally after formatted the laptop, and installed again and updated, he is saying and the free version, and I bought a personal version. Why is this happening?

NOTE: Nick in my Steam = erleyxd / email =

I await urgent return.

Deivisson Silva

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello when writing on Scirra's forums, please always do provide a translation to English (even a google translate one) as those forums are English only.

For your issue, as it concerns Steam's version, I'm afraid you would have to check out with Steam support (in your language hopefully) so they let you know how to get your license back on your new computer. You may also check C2's discussions on Steam in your language (and/or in English) in case some people went through the same issue and posted about the solution they've had.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)