Objects Used: Array x 1 (For the Grass growth)
- Random Dirt & Stone Generation
- Grass Growth (w/ Regular 2 second updates)
- Cave Generation (Toggle-disabled in the CapX & Example)
- Tree Generation (2 types: Pine & Birch \/ 3 sizes)
- Biomes (Summer, Desert, Jungle)
- Very Fast and Compact
- (Removed Temporarily) Strand Generation (Ores)
- Chunk Rendering
There would be more but this was mainly just an Example created for Tonycrew (Click for Profile)
After he had told me that he had download a world generator that used 3 arrays, I wondered why.. You in-fact don't need to use a single array to create such a thing, the only reason I used it is for grass growth & block storage (you'll need it for later little features like these). So then I made this!
Note: To increase the rendering area, go into the Rendering group and change all of the "GridSize*5"'s change the 5 to anything higher to increase the area, goodluck!
Example: Click Here!
Download (.capx): Click Here!